What are your holy grail makeup, skincare, body and hair care products?
We need your help in finding the best beauty products in the market! There are 4 main categories – Makeup, Skincare, Hair Care and Body Care. Each category will have 2 awards- Judges’ Choice (made up of our Editor and the DV team!), and Readers’ Choice; yes, YOU get to have a say in which product can claim this title! We will also be rewarding some selected categories with a new title this year – The Rising Stars.
To show our appreciation, we are giving all eligible voters* a complimentary beauty treatment, and 4 lucky voters get to bring home the nominated products! Brands include Chanel, Lancome, Laneige, Kiehl’s, Charlotte Tilbury, Skin Inc, Foreo and many more!
Prizes To Be Won**
1st Prize Hamper: More than $3,000 worth of beauty products
2nd Prize Hamper: More than $2,500 worth of beauty products
3rd Prize Hamper: More than $1,000 worth of beauty products
4th Prize Hamper: More than $800 worth of beauty products
*Complimentary beauty treatment by London Weight Management is eligible for females aged 18 and above and have provided correct and complete details in the voting form.
**Each prize hamper consists of a mixture of products and brands which are pre-determined and winners are not allowed to choose specific products.
Terms & Conditions:
- Voting period is from 7 Jan – 31 January 2020
- Each participant can only vote once.
- You may choose to opt out of the complimentary treatment. For eligible voters who have opted in, you will be contacted by London Weight Management to book your appointment.
- Winners will be announced and contacted from February onwards. Prizes must be collected from Daily Vanity office.
- Uncollected prizes might be forfeited and next eligible winner might be chosen.
- By participating in this award voting, you are deemed to have agreed for Daily Vanity Pte Ltd to collect, use, disclose and/or process all personal data submitted for business analysis and marketing purposes. You also agree to Daily Vanity Pte Ltd and its partnering sponsor(s) to contact you with regards to the relevant promotion(s) even though you are registered with the DNC registry.