Relaxing, soothing, and pampering. These are traits of a great spa session but since we can’t be at the spa as frequently as we wished, perhaps products that deliver the spa-like experience can be a good alternative in the interim. Here are some of our favourite ones:
1. SK-II Magnetic Eye Care Kit (SGD174): Coupled with the SK-II Stempower Eye Cream is a magnetic applicator that is designed to provide up to three times boosted penetration of anti-ageing ingredients. Use this to achieve youthful eye contours, especially around the eyelid, eye corner, and the under eye area.
2. La Mer Intensive Revitalizing Mask (SGD265): Receive an eight-minute facial with this mask. Fortified with the legendary Miracle Broth, La Mer’s potent blend of antioxidants and marine actives, your skin will be renewed, and look plump and healthy. Its calming grapefruit, mint and Helichrysum scent makes it an overall uplifting experience.
3. Lancome Visionnaire Polishing Cream (SGD140): Designed to retexturise skin, this cream helps to polish away imperfections, as well as infuse skin with skincare goodness: the LR2412, a molecule that promises to visibly correct wrinkles, pores and unevenness of skin tone.
4. La Prairie Anti-Aging Rapid Response Booster (SGD450): Newly launched in June, this is a silky smooth, low viscosity liquid gel serum that delivers anti-ageing benefits to the skin. Its formula reinforces skin’s barrier protection, recovers hydration, and offers an exfoliating effect.
5. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial (SGD149): The two-step regime is to be used bi-weekly. The first step is a self-foaming mask that helps give a detox effect to skin to promote cell turnover. Now that the skin is cleansed and primed, it is ready for the replenishing serum (step two), which delivers Elizabeth Arden’s exclusive Ceramide Triple Complex that strengthens the skin’s protective barrier, soothe sensitive skin, and enhance moisture.