“My fascination with black tea began when I tried Kombucha, a fermented drink made with black tea. Often referred to as the “Immortal Health Elixir”, Kombucha’s recorded history traces back to 250 B.C., during which people believed it had great healing powers. I immediately noticed a major boost in my energy levels. After researching the effects of black tea on the skin, we were astonished to find just how beneficial it was. Highly rich in antioxidants, it works to reenergize skin cells and reinforce their structure.” – Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder
The Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Collection promises to act as an “immortal elixir” to fight the ageing process while protecting our skin against future damage. By combining ancient knowledge on seemingly normal ingredients and today’s cutting-edge technology, Fresh Black Tea Collection is a complete skincare collection for your youthful-preserving needs.
This is the best-selling age-delay collection by Fresh in other markets, and comes with a toner, eye concentrate, moisturiser, sunscreen, serum, and mask.
Toner: Black Tea Age-Delay Instant Infusion
This treatment toner has a lightweight silky texture and is able to provide 24 hours of moisture and protection. Clinical results shows that
- 97% felt their skin was fresh
- 90% noticed their skin was soothed and supple
- 84% reported the appearance of their skin was visibly improved
- 81% said it reduced skin dullness
The Black Tea Age-Delay Instant Infusion 120ml is available in all Sephora at SGD78.
Eye Serum: Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate
This eye serum is packed with a powerful new ingredient – noni fruit juice. This exotic Japanese fruit is known to retain and increase moisture. It also contains a proprietary complex specifically-designed to target ageing concerns. The proprietary complex is proven to inhibit damaging free radicals by over 50% while improving skin’s elasticity.
Clinical results shows that
- 100% felt the concentrate was hydrating with a luxurious texture
- 97% said their skin was more supple
- 91% reported improved skin elasticity and their eye area looked less tired and felt protected
- 88% noticed firmer, softer skin, and improved texture and appearance
The Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentration 15ml is available in all Sephora at SGD139.
Moisturiser: Black Tea Age-Delay Cream
This silky cream helps to slow the ageing process with its protective blackberry leaf extract and collagen-boosting lychee seed extract.
These key ingredients are said to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, re-texturise, firm and smooth the skin.
The Black Tea Age-Delay Cream 50ml is available in all Sephora stores at SGD156.
Sunscreen: Black Tea Age-Delay Lotion Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 20
This lightweight sunscreen contains a proprietary black tea complex proven to hydrate, firm and improve radiance. It absorbs into the skin quickly making it easy to layer with serums and creams.
However, we wished the SPF level could have been higher to compete with other lightweight yet high SPF sunscreens in the market.
Clinical results show that
- 97% felt their skin was immediately softer and more supple
- 97% felt this formula was lightweight and soothing
- 94% felt it smoothed their skin
- 91% felt it was hydrating
- 88% felt it immediately nourished their skin
- 85% reported immediate healthier-looking skin
- 82% reported more luminous skin
The Black Tea Age-Delay Lotion Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF20 50ml is available in all Sephora stores at SGD110.
Serum: Black Tea Age-Delay Serum
Its lightweight formula is proven to repair signs of ageing and protect it from future damage. It is quickly absorbed that instantly firms, brightens, and improves the skin tone and texture.
After an independent consumer testing panel,
- 100% noticed healthier-looking, softer, and more supple skin
- 97% felt their skin was soothed and nourished
- 94% noticed an improvement in elasticity, hydration, and texture
- 91% reported a firming effect
The Black Tea Age-Delay Serum 30ml is available in all Sephora stores at SGD138.
Mask: Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Other than the usual ingredients of black tea and collagen-boosting lychee seed extract, jicima root juice is included as part of its award-winning formula. The velvety feel of this mask gives a cooling sensation and instantly refreshes the skin and senses.
After an independent consumer testing panel,
- 94% reported softer skin
- 84% noticed more supple skin
- 81% felt it smoothed and improve skin texture
The Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask comes in 50ml at SGD85 and 100ml at SGD144 and is available in all Sephora stores.