We may not be in the part of the world where cherry blossoms flourish in spring. But we can get closer to this symbol of springtime with the new Fleurs de Cerisier L’Eau by L’Occitane.
This collection is inspired by the first cherry blossoms in the Luberon orchards, and features a delicate floral scent that is reminiscent of a walk in the orchard at springtime.
The collection features these five products:
- Fleurs de Cerisier L’Eau EDT (50ml, SGD68) – A fresh and soothing floral fragrance.
- Fleurs de Cerisier Fragrance Touch (14ml, SGD39) – A fragrance that you can dab onto your pulse points any time of the day as a touch-up.
- Fleurs de Cerisier L’Eau Shower Milk (250ml, SGD32) – A gentle shower milk that leaves skin feeling silky-smooth.
- Fleurs de Cerisier L’Eau Moisturizing Milk (250ml, SGD47) – A body moisturiser that melts into your skin, enveloping your body with a refreshing scent.
- Fleurs de Cerisier L’Eau Hand Cream (30ml, SGD15) – A hand cream that’s delicately-perfumed and helps keep hands hydrated.
Of them, we really love the shower milk, because of how refreshed it makes us feel after showering with it. The scent is subtle but lingers on for a long time. The shower milk’s texture is creamy and leaves skin feeling moisturised for a long time.
The collection is available from this month at all L’Occitane stores.