We’ve all wanted some sort of funky coloured hair at one point in our lives. Most of the time we’re too chicken to take the plunge and dye our hair an outrageous purple, or pink. Thankfully, with Color Bucket Hair Chalk, you can have different coloured hair every day! Color Bucket is the Number 1 hair chalk in Korea and is endorsed by the all-girl pop sensation, A-Pink.
The Color Bucket hair chalk is fragrance, paraben and talc free. So it is guaranteed to be safe for your hair.
How Does Color Bucket Hair Chalk Work?
Slide the hair chalk along a chunk of hair, preferably about two inches wide. This depends on how thick your hair is, and how far up your hair you want the colour to be.
After you’re done, just spray on the fixative, and you’re done!
You can choose to style it with a hair curler or straightener to enhance your hairstyle. It’s that simple!
Simply shampoo your hair to get all the hair chalk off.
What We Love About The Color Bucket Hair Chalk
- The hair chalk is extremely pigmented!
- You can see how you look like with coloured ombre hair, without the fear of bleaching your hair and end up hating the look.
- Great for a costume or themed party! (You can totally do the My Little Pony colours with these hair chalks!)
- It’s really fun to play around with and experiment!
What We Didn’t Love
- It stains your hands when you’re applying it. You can avoid this by using plastic gloves, though!
- It’s not waterproof. With Singapore’s weather, your sweat might remove the hair chalk and stain your clothes. And I highly recommend not using it when it’s raining, unless you have a really big umbrella.
The Color Bucket Hair Chalk comes in 13 colours. They retail for SGD7.50 each from Shopee. Watch how the girls from A-Pink style their hair with the Color Bucket hair chalk!