If you’re looking for a home spa experience, the latest launch by Crabtree & Evelyn might sound exciting to you. The new Verbena & Lavender de Provence collection is an uplifting, herbaceous scent that will leave you feeling invigorated and refreshed.
Composed of lemon verbena, lavender, cedarwood, white amber and tonka bean, the combination is powered with strong antioxidant benefits (thanks to the lemon verbana), hydration properties (from lavender), and nerves-soothing qualities (tonka bean and lemon verbana).
Shower time with the bath & shower gel left me lingering in the bathroom longer than usual. It seems to be able to melt fatigue away from my body too. Bonus: the next person who uses the bathroom gets to enjoy a perfumed space thanks to its lingering smell.
The Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena and Lavender de Provence Collection consists of:
- Verbena & Lavender de Provence Bath & Shower Gel (S$30/250 ml)
- Verbena & Lavender de Provence Body Bar (S$13/8 g)
- Verbena & Lavender de Provence Body Lotion (S$43/250 ml)
- Verbena & Lavender de Provence Hand Therapy (S$13/25 g; S$33/100 g)
- Verbena & Lavender de Provence Spray Cologne (S$75/100 ml)
The collection has been launched in early August and is available at all Crabtree & Evelyn stores.