Why do things the hard way when there are “cheats” around them? These beauty hacks are going to make your (beauty) life so much easier.
1. Use scotch tape to get the perfect winged eyeliner
2. Never leave red lipstick stains on your teeth again
Purse your lips into a pout, put a finger in and swiftly pull it out. It may look odd but this actually removes the lipstick at the inner part of your lips that causes it to transfer to your teeth!
3. White or cream eyeliner makes you look more awake
4. Make your own anti-bacterial brush spray
Simply use a mixture of tea tree oil and water to create a spray for easy cleaning of your brushes. Watch this video to find out how:
5. Clean an old mascara wand to reuse it as a eyebrow brush
6. Remove stubborn waterproof mascara with olive oil
7. Hair conditioner as emergency shaving cream
Want to shave your legs but ran out of shaving cream? Use hair conditioner instead – it’ll work just as well!
8. Shimmery eyeshadow in the inner eye corners to look more alert
9. Heat up your eyelash curler with a hairdryer
Now you don’t have to spend the extra money on a heated eyelash curler – simply heat it manually with a hairdryer before you curl your lashes. The heated eyelash curler will make your lashes look more curled. Just be careful when you hold the lash curler right after you’ve heated it.
10. How to achieve the perfect cupid’s bow
11. Apply concealer in a triangular shape for brightening effect
12. Thicker and longer eyelashes with… Baby powder!
- Use a clean mascara spoolie or wand to pick up a little bit of powder.
- Apply a thin coat of it on your eyelashes
- Apply your mascara!
13. Use old toothbrush to tame baby hairs
Don’t throw away that old toothbrush! Clean it well and you can use it to tame your baby hairs or fly-aways. Just spritz some hairspray on the toothbrush and slick your baby hairs to where you want it to be.