Natural-looking clip-in hair extensions
Founded by bridal makeup artist Patricia Jaihan, these clip-in hair extensions allow you to achieve full, lustrous hair in a snap. These hair extensions are so easy to put on and you can flaunt your full locks on any occasion, especially on your special day!
Why clip-in hair extensions are better for your hair
You can easily change the length of your hair from a short bob to long flowing locks. It is not as damaging as other hair extensions that are sewn or taped in. You can save on the time and money spent going to the salon to change your hair extensions every three to six months!
Bypattcia’s clip-in hair extensions are made of natural-looking synthetic strands, so no one will know that they are extensions if you don’t tell them. The fibres used are also weather-resistant, which means you won’t have a bad hair day regardless of the weather!
Win a set of ByPattcia Hair Extensions clip-in hair extensions
If you’ve always wanted to pick up a set of hair extensions, we’ve got great news! From 20 November to 18 December 2020, Bypattcia Hair Extensions is giving away a set of clip-in hair extensions, worth S$69. To stand a chance to win, here’s what you have to do:
- Follow @bypattcia.hair.extensions on Instagram
- Comment on the IG post and tell us why you want to win the hair extensions.
- Tag 3 friends in the comments.
- Share the giveaway IG post on your IG stories.
Remember to set your Instagram profile to ‘public’ before you participate. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
– Only entries who have fulfilled the contest requirements stated will be eligible for the prize
– The winner will be picked and announced on Instagram and contacted via DM (direct message) on 19 December 2020
– The prize will be delivered to winner’s home