Are you up for this makeover challenge? This circuit breaker, dust off the dirt and cobweb from your makeup products and take part in this makeup challenge to win S$1,000 worth of makeup products from popular brands including Benefit Cosmetics, Fenty Beauty, Pixi, Burberry Beauty, IT Cosmetics, Sisley Paris, and more!
How To Win:
- Simply send us a before and after makeup photo of yourself to [email protected] together with your name and contact number by 24 May
- Entries will be uploaded onto Daily Vanity’s Facebook page and Daily Vanity’s Instagram page on 25th May
- Get your friends and families to show their support — 5 lucky voters will be selected to win freebies too!
- The winning entry will be judged based on popularity and our expert panelists
- Voting ends 31st May and winners will be announced on 7th June
- Public Votes: 40%
The image with the highest number of reactions, unique public shares, and comments on why they love your look! Don’t forget to gather your friends and families for this challenge, we’ll also be selecting 5 lucky voters to take home beauty sets worth S$100 each!
- Daily Vanity’s Co-founder and Editorial Director, Kristen Juliet Soh: 20%
After spending more than a decade in beauty journalism, Kristen Juliet is one of the most recognised beauty media expert in Singapore and has sat on judging panels for beauty awards, written commentaries about the beauty industry for publications like Channel NewsAsia, and given interviews on beauty trends.
- Celebrity Makeup Artist, Ginger Lynette Leong: 20%
From a M.A.C beauty advisor to becoming an award-winning makeup artist, Ginger has a star-studded clientele that includes Hollywood star Karen Gillian (who plays Marvel character Nebula) and Victoria’s Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio, in addition to beauty editorial spreads.
- Celebrity Makeup Artist: Benedict Choo: 20%
Having been in the industry for over a decade, and a veteran in magazine photoshoots, Benedict has worked with celebrities such as Eva Longoria, Zoe Tay, Quan Yi Feng, Kenneth Ma and Carrie Wong.
Public Voting (based on the participant’s submission image posted on Daily Vanity’s Facebook & Instagram pages)
- No. of Facebook likes
- No. of Facebook shares
- No. of Facebook unique comments
- No. of Instagram likes
- No. of Instagram unique comments
Judges Scoring Sheet (Daily Vanity & Celebrity Makeup Artists)
- Quality of image – is image clear, well-taken with good lighting and backdrop?
- Creativity – is it out of the ordinary?
- Use of colours – ability to use uncommon/rare colours?
- Wearability – is the look wearable for daily or special events?
- Overall presentation – does the entire style look good?