If you are looking for organic beauty products, look no further. UK’s biggest organic health and beauty company has launched its first flagship store and therapy room in Singapore!
Neal’s Yard Remedies is adored by many celebrities like Kate Moss, Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jade Jagger, and Thandie Newton. Neal’s Yard Remedies believes in a more natural and holistic way of health, so don’t be surprised to see more than just beauty products when you walk into their store.
Their vast range of products and services include:
- Healthy eating recipe books
- Organic teas
- Aromatherapy & essential oils
- Skincare products
- Body care products
- Bath & shower products
- Mother & baby products
- Men’s products
- Health supplements
- Herbs (imagine those Chinese TCM halls)
- Facial treatment
- Body massage
Treatments are priced at SGD78 and above from 45 minutes to two hours.
With so many products to choose from, it can be quite a selection headache. So here are their top 10 most popular products:
- Frankincense Intense (SGD138)
- Wild Rose Beauty Balm (SGD88)
- Beauty Sleep Concentrate (SGD78)
- Frankincense Hydrating Cream (SGD64)
- Rejuvenating Frankincense Refining Cleanser (SGD56)
- Wild Rose Beauty Elixir (SGD120)
- Mother’s Balm (SGD60)
- Hydrating Rose Facial Oil (SGD58)
- Baby Barrier (SGD46)
- Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture (SGD62)
Did you know that Neal’s Yard Remedies is UK’s first certified organic health and beauty company? They are also UK’s first high street retailer to launch certified organic essential oils, the first company to produce a Soil Association certified organic SPF moisturiser in 2011, and the first company to launch skincare enriched with Fairtrade Certified ingredients.
Piqued your interest so far? Then head down to Neal’s Yard Remedies at #01-75 Millenia Walk.