We broke the news of Crabtree & Evelyn closing all its brick and mortar stores in Singapore in December last year and also received a statement from a rep from the brand saying that they have intention to launch new products in the second half of 2019.
Well, it looks like they’re delivering on this promise.
After suspending online sales last week, Crabtree & Evelyn announced today that they now have a new brand identity and a suite of new products to showcase.
On their redesigned e-commerce site, you’ll find a sleeker interface. Crabtree & Evelyn said that they are looking at innovative customer initiatives via chat, as well as exploring how video and content in general can inform and advise customers.
They’ve retained (but completely reformulated) their iconic Evelyn Rose collection but every other collection you’re familiar with is no longer available. (We hope you’ve managed to stock up on your favourite collections last year!)
They’ve also introduced a new collection called Crabtree, which is said to be genderless and inclusive. “She can use his. He can use hers”, according to the brand.
All the products also come with a brand new look that’s more chic and clean.
The Evelyn Rose collection consists of the following products:
- Soft Touch Face Foam (SGD22 for 50ml and SGD35.50 for 125ml)
- Satin Hand Cream (SGD15 for 25ml and SGD34 for 75ml)
- Silky Body Lotion (SGD37 for 250ml)
- Lustrous Body Oil (SGD51.50 for 100ml)
- Velvet Body Melt (SGD51.50 for 250ml)
- Femme De Force Scent (SGD118 for 100ml)
The Crabtree collection consists of the following products:
- Refresh + Renew Face Foam (SGD22 for 50ml and SGD35.50 for 125ml):
- Renew + Nourish Hand Cream (SGD15 for 25ml and SGD34 for 75ml)
- Buff + Invigorate Body Bar (SGD22 for 200g)
- Smooth + Refine Body Lotion (SGD37 for 250ml)
- Cleanse + Awaken Shower Gel (SGd34 for 250ml)
- Raw Instinct Scent (SGD118 for 100ml)
All products mentioned have been launched and you can find them on the new Crabtree & Evelyn website.
You may also like these articles: