Benefits of honey have long been noted. Ancient Egyptians used honey to treat ailments for its antifungal and antibacterial properties, and Traditional Chinese Medicine has been using Honey for thousands of years. No wonder honey has been regarded to as the ‘nectar of gods’, offered to deities and revered the world over for its curative and beautifying benefits.
Benefits of honey depends on which flowers the nectar is from. The latest collection by Crabtree & Evelyn uses a natural extract of wild flower honey, chosen by their aestheticians because of its ability to hydrate extremely dry, parched skin. Besides being intensely moisturising to your skin, the honey’s warm, rich scent, combined with peach blossom’s velvets tones, promises to bring a luxurious touch and soft and supple skin.
The Crabtree & Evelyn English Honey and Peach Blossom Collection consists of:
• English Honey and Peach Blossom Body Wash (SGD30)
• English Honey and Peach Blossom Body Lotion (SGD40)
• English Honey and Peach Blossom Body Butter(SGD48)
• English Honey and Peach Blossom Hand Therapy (SGD13 for 25 g; SGD33 for 100 g)
• English Honey and Peach Blossom All Purpose Balm (SGD18)
• English Honey and Peach Blossom Lip Salve (SGD13)
The collection is launched in January 2014 and is available at all Crabtree & Evelyn stores.