Beauty events are the best. It’s the perfect chance for us to gather round our girlfriends for a fun day out while discovering more about how to look better. And it seems like March is the month of beauty pop-up events; after an exciting line-up by Clarins, YSL Beaute, and even Paul & Joe, Estee Lauder is putting up its first-ever Power of Night exclusive pop-up.
Power of Night is a two-day event that helps us understand more about how modern life affects our skin and the association between sleep and our skin. Here are the activities you can look forward to:
- An interactive night discovery quiz: This allows you learn more about the patented technology in the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, one of their bestselling and most iconic serums
- Watch the Power of Night film series: Find out how celebrities Joanne Peh, Nurul Aini, and Oon Shu An care for their skin
- Go through Insta-worthy beauty stations: There are lots of photo opportunities the ‘gram – remember to dress up for them!
- Learn beauty hacks: You’ll discover that the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair is more than just a serum
- Try popular makeup products: Pro Artists are on site to let you try the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation and their new luxury lipstick collection Pure Color Desire
- Win a full-sized bottle of Advanced Night Repair: Taking photos at the event? You might just walk away with a SGD500 worth of prizes, including a full-sized bottle of this well-loved product, if you enter the right hashtags
Here are the details to the Power of Night event:
Dates: 23 and 24 March
Opening hours: 11am to 8pm
Venue: Visual Arts Centre, 10 Penang Road, #01-02 Dhoby Ghaut Green, Singapore 238469
Register for a priority slot here.