We’re looking for an Editorial Intern
Reporting directly to the Editorial Director, the editorial intern will be involved in the following tasks:
- Contributing articles to DailyVanity.sg
- Attend beauty product launches, interview movers and shakers in the industry, review new products or products that are about to launch in market
- Produce video scripts and assist in video production
- Manage social media accounts
- Assist in other editorial and marketing-related tasks assigned by Editorial Director
Contact us if you identify with the following statements:
- You know the difference between a primer and a foundation
- You love writing and have a good command of the English language
- You are a hard-working and fun-loving individual who don’t see a conflict between these two traits
- You are familiar with digital content management platforms (such as WordPress), as well as social media platforms (such as Facebook and Instagram)
- You are able to commit to an internship of at least six months
This is a full-time paid internship and mentorship will be provided. There is opportunity for conversion to a full-time editorial position for candidates with good performance. Singaporeans are preferred. Our office is located near City Hall and Clarke Quay MRT station and office hours are from 9am to 6pm.
Interested applicants, please email your resume and writing samples (if any) to [email protected] with the subject “Editorial Intern Application”.
DailyVanity.sg is Singapore’s leading beauty-only e-magazine. Our beauty articles are well-loved by readers all over Singapore and we have been growing fast and stronger since 2013.
The founders have many years of experience in beauty, journalism, and digital media with leading media companies, well-known tech startups, and award-winning agency.
We have a great learning, hardworking, and fun-loving culture that our employees love!