Beauty enthusiasts and fragrance connoisseurs have been sharing one thing on social media recently: a mini fragrance set from Maison Christian Dior.
Called the Champs-Elysees Selection Fragrance Discovery Set, this has especially taken off in Malaysia, with many Dior fans and beauty collectors saying that it’s hard getting their hands on the fragrance set and some were thankful they were able to snag it only because Dior beauty advisors they have close relationships with saved it for them. (We’re guessing these customers are regulars at the counters or boutiques to begin with, of course.)
The mini fragrance set is housed in a beautiful white box and there are eight fragrances in it: Lucky, Rose Kabuki, Jasmin des Anges, La Colle Noire, Gris Dior, Sakura, Rouge Trafalgar, and Holy Peony. Each one is a mini 7.5ml bottle that’s great for bringing along for touch-ups as you’re out and about.
This set serves as a great sampler for those who are new to Maison Christian Dior fragrances and for those who already love the scents, they make for convenient travel-friendly bottles to bring staycations or work.
Here are more information about each of the fragrance in the set:
- Lucky: Created to be a good luck charm, this is a floral scent that is composed with lily-of-the-valley and white flower notes
- Rose Kabuki: Paying homage to kabuki (traditional Japanese theatre), this combines the fresh scent of rose with the smell of powder, inspired by the face makeup worn by kabuki actors
- Jasmin des Anges: Made to remind you of a stroll through fields of jasmine in Grasse, this reveals a sweet and syrupy Jasmine scent with a touch of fruity accord
- La Colle Noire: Named after an estate that Christian Dior bought in 1951 that became his floral paradise, this features the spicy scent of a May Rose
- Gris Dior: Associated with the history of Dior Couture, this subtle scent has an almost “invisible” scent that’s citrus on top, floral at the heart and set against a backdrop of ambery moss
- Sakura: Celebrating the scent of Japanese cherry blossoms, this reminds you of fresh sakura at springtime, blowing in the breeze
- Rouge Trafalgar: A lively, fruity scent this has a burst of tangy Red Berries, Strawberry, Raspberry, and Mandarin. This is a spicy and tangy fragrance that will perk anyone up instantly.
- Holy Peony: An interpretation of the scent of peony blossom, this soft, floral scent also carries a sense of botanical freshness.
This mini fragrance set retails for S$250 and is available at the Maison Christian Dior boutique at #B2-52, ION Orchard.