Marc Jacobs Beauty is famous for their makeup products that are on-trend and wearable. The Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara, Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer, and Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Lipgloss are among the Daily Vanity team’s favourite products.
Now Marc Jacobs Beauty pushes the brand’s frontier further and announced the launch of its first ever skincare rang, Marc Jacobs Skincare. Spearheading the range is Youthquake Hydra-Full, Retexturizing Gel Creme, a multitasking moisturiser that hydrates skin while exfoliating it at the same time.
Formulated with 54% enzymatic pineapple water, 5% encapsulated sodium hyaluronate, and antioxidant-rich starfruit and dragon fruit extracts, this gel slough off dead skin cells while intensely hydrating skin for up to 24 hours.
Most suitable for normal to dry skin, this full-bodied gel creme has a warm citrus scent that feels luxurious and pampering.
Three years in the making, it is a red-carpet secret waiting to be unveiled. It made its debut at the recent Met Gala 2019 on celebrities such as Lady Gaga, Halsey, and Lily Aldridge. Even more recently, Selena Gomez was also seen using the product at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival to prime her skin for her statement-making makeup look.
The Marc Jacobs Skincare Youthquake Hydra-Full, Retexturizing Gel Creme will retail at SGD78 and be available in both Sephora stores and Sephora.sg from 20 June 2019. Mark your calendars!
You may also like these articles:
- Fan Bingbing adds her favourite skincare product to her beauty line – find out what it is!
- 7 new eye treatments that will help you fake that eight-hour sleep
- 10 best-reviewed Natasha Denona products to try if you’re planning to give this new-to-Sephora brand a go
- 13 best moisturisers for combination skin with raves from reviewers
- 19 best Korean moisturisers that will suit Asian skin and give you the “chok chok” look