Sephora Beauty Pass Sale ended two days ago and some of us may have had an amazing haul.
For those of us who missed the sale (or those who simply want to shop more), there are some ongoing sales and promotions that you may not know about. Thank goodness, Daily Vanity has compiled them in this handy guide!
- 1. 40% off beet by Pomelo's lippies and 15% discount on regular-priced items
- 2. 30% off skincare and cosmetics at Guardian
- 3. 20% sitewide and 25% + GWP on selected items at LookFantastic
- 4. Exclusive vouchers (up to S$20 off) and attractive flash sales at Lazada
- 5. Up to 75% off beauty products at Shopee
- 6. Discounts on popular K-beauty brands at Althea
- 7. Huge discounts on acne care products and LED mask at Wishtrend
- 8. Full size free gifts and attractive discounts at Cult Beauty
- 9. Up to 60% off beauty products at Zalora
- 10. Clearance sale at Nordstrom
- Bonus: Sale items on Sephora
1. 40% off beet by Pomelo’s lippies and 15% discount on regular-priced items
At S$10, the products from beet by Pomelo has to be one of the best value in the market. With everything from lip gloss and liquid shimmer to liquid lipstick and liquid blush in gorgeous shades, you’re bound to find something that you love.
What’s more, Pomelo is offering these products at a further 40% off! They’re so affordable now, you should cart out more than one item!
If you are looking at regular-priced items on Pomelo, use the promo code OPTSG15 (valid till 24 May) to get 15% off a minimum spend of S$40 (maximum discount of S$30), if you’re a new shopper.
Shop now at Pomelo.
2. 30% off skincare and cosmetics at Guardian
From now till 11 May (Monday), Guardian is offering 30% off its skincare and cosmetics. Guardian is known for its wide selection of high quality K-beauty brands such as By Wishtrend, dear, Klairs, and Huxley, so you’re going to be able to stock up on your K-beauty staples.
View this post on Instagram
Some of the bestsellers you can consider include the By Wishtrend Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash (S$18.10 after discount), dear, Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream (S$20.90 after discount), and Huxley Toner Extract It (S$30.10 after discount).
If you’re looking to stock up on personal care products like shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, here’s an insider tip-off: Guardian will be holding a Personal Care Sale, which will happen from 21 to 25 May – so mark your calendar!
Shop now at Guardian.
3. 20% sitewide and 25% + GWP on selected items at LookFantastic
Europe’s number one online premium beauty retailer is having a 20% sale sitewide for today and 25% on selected items till 12 May.
To enjoy 20% off any product, use the promo code LFMUM (valid only on 9 May).
Some of the popular brands that are offering 25% off include Aesop, Caudalie, Talika, Filorga, By Terry, and PIXI. Use the promo code MUMX25 (valid till 12 May for all mentioned brands, except PIXI, which will be valid till 11 May).
Selected FOREO products will be available at 20% off and you can get an extra 10% off if you use the promo code MUMX10.
Shop now at LookFantastic.
4. Exclusive vouchers (up to S$20 off) and attractive flash sales at Lazada
From now till 10 May, you’ll be able to collect exclusive vouchers to use on Lazada.
Did you also know that Lazada also hosts flash sales that last for 24 hours every day? These deals refresh at midnight every day and discounts can go as high as 80%. But note that the really good deals sell out quickly, so you need to be fast!
Today’s flash sale include attractive deals from brands like FOREO, SK Jewellery, Sudio, and Adidas.
Shop now at Lazada.
5. Up to 75% off beauty products at Shopee
Shopee is holding its #ShopeeFromHome Beauty Bonanza from now till 12 May, with a different theme every day.
From today to 10 May, you’ll be able to enjoy up to 75% off for K-beauty products (click on this link and scroll all the way down to see deals). Discounts on 11 May are for beauty supplements and on 12 May, there will be a Finale Sale, which means you get to enjoy discounts on all beauty products. Set reminders so you won’t miss these deals!
By the way, skincare tools and devices are also highlighted at the sale, with offers up to 50% off.
Shop now at Shopee.
6. Discounts on popular K-beauty brands at Althea
K-beauty online retailer Althea puts the spotlight on two brands: A’Pieu and Beauty of Joseon.
From now till 20 May, Althea is offering 15% off brandwide for A’Pieu.
Products we recommend include Goblin Blackhead Peeling Pad (S$1.80 after discount), Oily Hair Dry Powder (S$5.30 after discount), Raspberry Vinegar Hair Vinegar (S$9.40 after discount) and Juicy Pang Tint (S$6.80 after discount).
And from now till 11 May, you’ll get to enjoy an additional 30% off Beauty of Joseon products (no minimum spend!) if you use the promo code JOSEON30. All shopper will also be given three Radiance Cleansing Balm samples for free.
Shop now at Althea.
7. Huge discounts on acne care products and LED mask at Wishtrend
If you have acne-prone skin, this is the deal of your dream. K-beauty e-commerce store Wishtrend is offering its 3 Step Acne Savior Set at 30% off (S$53.20 after discount).
The kit includes the By Wishtrend Quad Active Boosting Essence, Polyphenols in Propolis 15% Ampoule, and Sulfur 3% Clean Gel.
And if you’re intending to make a larger investment to care for acne-prone skin, consider the Step by Step Acne Care Box, available at 40% off (S$84.60 after discount).
The box consists of the By Wishtrend Acid-Duo 2% Mild Gel Cleanser, I’m From Mugwort Essence, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, I’m From Vitamin Tree Water Gel, By Wishtrend Sulfur 3% Clean Gel, and By Wishtrend Clear Shield Patch. You’ll also receive free gifts when you purchase this curated box.
View this post on Instagram
For those who have always wanted to try an LED Therapy Mask, Wishtrend is offering a 30% discount for it (S$119 after discount).
Shop now at Wishtrend.
8. Full size free gifts and attractive discounts at Cult Beauty
Stocking popular brands like Charlotte Tilbury, Fresh, Drunk Elephant, Morphe, Glow Recipe, Chantecaille, and Sunday Riley, Cult Beauty has a ton of attractive free gifts that will be rewarded when you buy specific items.
Some of the most attractive freebies include:
- Full size Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick, with any £80 (~S$140) spend on Charlotte Tilbury,
- Full size Lanolips Tinted Balm SPF30 with any £20 (~$35) spend on Lanolips,
- Full size Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser with any £100 (~S$175.30) spend on Sunday Riley
Cult Beauty is also offering good discounts on selected products, including popular products such as Huda Beauty Neon Pink Obsessions (now at £18.90, ~S$33), Herbivore Moon Fruit Superfruit Night Treatment (now at £24, ~S$42), and Pai Skincare Echium & Amaranth Age Confidence Facial Oil (now at £36.40, ~S$63.80). Note that these popular products typically get snapped up fast, so get them before they’re gone!
Shop now at Cult Beauty.
9. Up to 60% off beauty products at Zalora
It’s #ZALORAYA2020 Beauty Week and Zalora is offering discounts up to 60% off beauty products with no minimum spend AND free shipping.
Shop now at Zalora.
10. Clearance sale at Nordstrom
There are many popular products with prices slashed for clearance at Nordstrom.
These are the products that caught our eyes:
- Kiehl’s Nordstrom-exclusive, limited edition Midnight Recovery Cleansing Oil & Concentrate Set (now at US$44.25, ~S$62.50)
- Clinique Pop Matte Lip Color + Primer (now at US$11.70, ~S$16.53)
- Lalicious limited edition Pumpskin Spice Body Butter (now at US$23.80, ~S$33.60)
- Stila 12-colour Matte ‘n Metal Eyeshadow Palette (now US$29.40, ~S$41.50)
Shop now at Nordstorm.
Bonus: Sale items on Sephora
Sephora Beauty Pass Sale may be over, but there are still some products on discount – at up to 50% off!
Here are a few that you should check out:
- Skin Inc Lines Be-Gone Rose Gold Mask (now at S$11.90)
- Too Faced Hangover Primer (now at S$20)
- KVD Vegan Beauty I Am Divine Palette (now at S$36)
- Saturday Skin Press Pause Moisturizing Beauty Essence (now at S$39.60)
Shop now at Sephora.