We’ve been bitten by the Pokemon Go fever. These Pokemon characters are so cute and expressive, we can’t help but notice resemblance between them and us. (Because we are cute and expressive too.)
Here are nine times we find that Pokemon has the best expression to describe how we feel in beauty-related scenarios.
- 1. When it's love at first sight (with a limited edition palette)
- 2. When the limited edition palette is launched
- 3. When our makeup is looking darn good
- 4. When we leave the hair salon feeling like a million bucks
- 5. When we tell our partners "5 minutes more!"
- 6. When we get comfortable enough with you
- 7. When we find out that our holy grail product will be discontinued
- 8. When our friend has a product we really want
- 9. When a new compact powder drops on the floor and cracks
1. When it’s love at first sight (with a limited edition palette)
Heart skips a beat. Can’t string a proper sentence together. Eyes twinkle. Feeling breathless. Yes, this is true love and we have to get our hands on it!
2. When the limited edition palette is launched
We know who we are up against (other beauty enthusiasts) and we know what we are aiming for (being the first ones in queue). GAME FACE ON!
3. When our makeup is looking darn good
Thank you, makeup deities, for blessing us today – we can’t resist taking a few selfies and checking out our reflection at every chance we get.
4. When we leave the hair salon feeling like a million bucks
Did you see this masterpiece that the hairstylist has just created on our tresses?
5. When we tell our partners “5 minutes more!”
We really meant “Why don’t you go get comfortable? Make yourself tea and open a packet of snacks or have a quick nap?”
6. When we get comfortable enough with you
We love makeup but it doesn’t mean we wear it 24/7, of course. (Although sometimes we secretly wish we could.) When we are close enough to you, you’ll have the privilege of seeing our absolutely #nomakeup look. Typically at night. Just before bedtime. We hope you won’t get any nightmares afterwards.
7. When we find out that our holy grail product will be discontinued
What do you mean it’ll no longer be retailing? Who gave you permission to stop producing it?! WHO?!
8. When our friend has a product we really want
It’s limited edition, and already out of stock.
9. When a new compact powder drops on the floor and cracks