Sephora ION Orchard moves to a new level – both literally and figuratively! From its original home at ION Orchard Level 1, it has now shifted to Basement 2, and the new store offers a different shopping experience that beauty enthusiasts are willing to queue for to have a first taste of it.
Fans of Sephora queued overnight for the chance to be among the first to shop at the new Sephora store last Friday. Besides vouchers for the first 500 people in line, fans are also queueing up for these:
What’s new at the new Sephora ION Orchard store?
- Highly-anticipated makeup brand Kat Von D has launched its first Shop-in-Shop concept in the world at the ION Orchard store. From now till 3 August, you can receive flash makeovers at the Kat Von D beauty studios.
- Choose your “bento boxes” filled with Make Up For Ever makeup from a moving conveyor belt. Inspired by Japanese “kaiten-sushi”, this definitely makes your shopping experience more fun than before.
- Urban Decay has launched 100 Vice lipsticks exclusively at the Sephora ION Orchard store, ahead of its launch island-wide from 4 August.
- You used to only be able to find Zoeva online, but now it’s available at Sephora’s ION Orchard store!
- Tarte’s limited edition GRAV3YARDGIRL Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette is also exclusively available at this new store.
- Sephora’s Beauty Studio is also now bigger, with better lighting so you can pick out shades more accurately.
- There are also several special promotions and privileges for Sephora members.
The new Sephora ION Orchard is located at #B2-09 to 15.