Cat-lovers or not, we’re pretty sure nobody can resist the super adorable Bling Cat collection from Tony Moly.
We are happy to know that the collection is rather huge, consisting of everything from skincare to makeup products.
You can look forward to a full range of skincare products from the brand’s Pure & Mild range, including a facial mist, toner, emulsion, moisture cream, sleeping mask, and even an eye stick.
There are also lip tints in 10 gorgeous shades, blushers in three shades, lipsticks in five shades, eyeliner pencils in two shades, liquid eyeliners in four shades, and cushion compacts in three shades. Each of them features a cat figurine looking cute – some are lying down lazily, others look like they’re hanging onto the caps of the products. From their expressions to their poses – there’s no way anyone could resist their charm.
The attention to detail is amazing. The blusher even has paw prints on it, which definitely adds an additional touch of cuteness to this whole collection.
The last Singapore outlet has unfortunately already moved out earlier this year, so the nearest ones to us currently are in Malaysia. However, you can find products from the Bling Cat collection at online stores like Shopee, and best part is most of the products are under SGD20!
Here are direct shopping links for you to check out:
- Bling Cat Powder Chic Blusher (SGD11)
- Bling Cat Jelly Tint (SGD12)
- Bling Cat Cotton Lipstick (SGD13.97)
- Bling Cat Tail Pencil Eyeliner (SGD10.60)
- Bling Cat 5+5 Eye Patch Mask (30% off, now at SGD12.60)
- Bling Cat Perfume Hand Cream (SGD7.81)
- Bling Cat Cotton Cover Cushion (SGD27.77)
- Bling Cat Tail Liquid Liner (SGD13.35)
- Bling Cat Brightening Highlighter Stick (SGD14.77)
- Bling Cat Slim Up Shading Stick (SGD14.77)
- Bling Cat Soft Pact (SGD14.77)
- Bling Cat Facial Mist (SGD16.54)
- Bling Cat Sleeping Mask (SGD21.23)
- Bling Cat Relief Emulsion (SGD20.10)
- Bling Cat Moisture Eye Stick (SGD13.46)
You may also like these articles:
- 22 irresistibly cute Korean beauty collections you need on your vanity right now. Our favourite is #15!
- These beautiful Jill Stuart lip glosses are inspired by birth gems – there’s one for every month!
- 11 Korean face masks that will make you look cute, not creepy, if you mask on the plane
- 17 beauty products under S$10 that are actually really good
- 26 best Korean beauty products of all time you HAVE to check out