Daily Vanity is a new, exciting beauty-only e-magazine based in Singapore with a strong readership who love our useful beauty content. We are looking for individuals who are keen to be part of a pioneer team of fun-loving and hardworking folks.
We are looking to fill three roles. If you know of anyone who might been interested, do forward this page to them :)
- Office location: Near City Hall and Clarke Quay MRT
- Office hours: 9am to 6pm
- Standard benefits + one beauty product of your choice every month
1) Business Development Executive (Full-time)
Exciting sales opening with our expanding business gives you plenty of room for growth to fulfil your potential.
- Seek out potential advertisers via cold call or email
- Conduct face-to-face sales pitches to potential advertisers
- Advise potential advertisers on how to develop a successful digital marketing campaign by using our platform with the help of our campaign planning team
- Create detailed briefs to communicate to campaign planning team on expectations of advertisers
Traits we are looking for
- Diploma and above qualification. Fresh graduates with a passion for sales are welcomed to apply
- Able to communicate comfortably in English via email and phone
- Training and mentorship will be provided
- Singaporean and PRs preferred
- Please include your recent photo, expected pay, and earliest start date
2) Part-time/Freelance Developers
We are looking long term WordPress developers with 3~4 year experiences to work side by side with our developers. Must have knowledge in creating plugins and should be comfortable to modify purchased theme/plugins instead of rewriting from ground up.
Our development stack are as follow
- LESS <= for CSS
- AngularJS for frontend
- Custom grid system (Not bootstrap but can be added if it doesn’t break other things)
- Git for code repos
We are also looking for developers who can help us develop web-scraping scripts. It can be done via NodeJS/PhantomJS or GoLang for XML processing. This script will have to update our database via API calls.
Please provide your portfolio for our reference.
3) Beauty Contributor
We are always looking for writers who are interested in beauty and the science behind it. While contributors are not remunerated, you’ll get to enjoy perks including reviewing new products (or even products that have yet to launch!), be assigned to cover exciting events, and interview celebrities. If you think this sounds fun and if you’re looking to expand your writing portfolio, drop us a writing sample in the contact form below.