Highlighter that blinds your haters? They often come at a price. But if you’re looking for highlighters that won’t break the bank, then you’re on the right article. Here are 17 highlighters that are under SGD30 but still can help you shine bright like a diamond.
- 1. Essence Pure Nude Highlighter
- 2. Elf Baked Highlighter - Moonlight Pearls
- 3. Elf Baked Blush - Pinktastic
- 4. TonyMoly Spoiler Strobing Stick
- 5. Zenn Cosmetics Highlighter - Z001 Victoria Harbour
- 6. Sleek Highlighting Palette - Solstice
- 7. Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve your Cabana
- 8. Physician's Formula Butter Highlight - Pearl
- 9. Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder - Afterglow
- 10. Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duo Highlighter & Illuminator
- 11. J.Cat Beauty Triple Crown Baked Shadow - Dolce de Leche
- 12. Colourpop Pressed Powder Highlighter - Here Kitty Kitty
- 13. Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter - Molten Rose Gold
- 14. Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder
- 15. Wet n Wild Hello Halo Megaglo Liquid Highlighter
- 16. J.Cat You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
- 17. Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter - Flexitarian, Lunch Money
1. Essence Pure Nude Highlighter
If you’re just beginning to try your hands on highlighters, the Essence Pure Nude Highlighter is the best product to test the waters with. Besides being affordable, this can serve as an everyday essential to create a healthy glow from within. To look like you’re glowing naturally, simply apply it at the top of your cheekbones, brow bone, the tip of your nose, and cupid’s bow.
Essence Pure Nude Highlighter retails for SGD 12 and is available on Lazada.
2. Elf Baked Highlighter – Moonlight Pearls
The Moonlight Pearls baked highlighter by Elf stuns with its warm champagne undertone and remains a cult beauty favourite. You can apply the highlighter as it is to achieve a subtle glow. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can build up the look by applying with a slightly dampened brush.
DV Tip: With Elf Baked Highlighters, be warned that you might not see any product upon the first swatch. Gently scrape off a thin layer from the top, and you’re set!
Elf Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls retails for SGD 11 and is available on Shopee.
3. Elf Baked Blush – Pinktastic
This is actually created as a blush, but beauty enthusiasts who have tried this attest to how its champagne hue makes it a great highlighting shade too. The product provides a smooth and even application, creating an effortless sheen. You can also count on this highlighter for its longevity!
Elf Baked Blush retails for SGD 7.50 and is available on Shopee.
4. TonyMoly Spoiler Strobing Stick
If you’re into a natural-looking glow, it is achievable with the TonyMoly Spoiler Strobing Stick. The cream highlighter comes in two shades, 01 and 02. It is formulated with Argan Oil & Jewel complexes like Amethyst, Ruby, and Pearls. Additionally, if you have dry skin, you don’t have to worry about it leaving any patches on your skin!
5. Zenn Cosmetics Highlighter – Z001 Victoria Harbour
The trendy, avant-garde ‘wet’ look you see on models strutting down the runway can be recreated with Zenn Cosmetics Highlighter in Z001 Victoria Harbour! Its velvet soft formula makes blending a dream. The highlighter has a sheer golden undertone that may look overwhelming but don’t worry – it actually blends out naturally when you apply it evenly on skin.
Zenn Cosmetics Highlighter retails for SGD 18 (Exclude shipping fee) and is available at Comamakeup.
6. Sleek Highlighting Palette – Solstice
The Sleek Highlighting Palette in Solstice comes with four beautiful shades that can create multiple looks. When applied sparingly, it can create a stunning sheen. The highlighter is also buildable if you prefer a metallic finish!
7. Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer – Reserve your Cabana
Although marketed as a bronzer, the Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana is more of a highlight, as seen from the swatch above. The product is finely milled, making it easily blendable. It layers well on top of makeup and when applied generously onto the targeted areas, it creates a healthy glow from within.
Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer retails for SGD 12.90 (excludes shipping fee) and is available in Watsons stores and website.
8. Physician’s Formula Butter Highlight – Pearl
Like its name, the Physician’s Formula Butter Highlight is smooth and buttery, allowing it to easily blend upon application. From subtle sheen to intense shine, this highlight is buildable as it creates versatile looks. Let’s also not forget the delicious coconut smell that comes with this highlight.
Physician’s Formula Butter Highlight retails for SGD 29.90 (Exclude shipping fee) and is available at Shopee.
9. Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder – Afterglow
Blending is a dream with the soft and buttery Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder. When applied, it does not emphasize dry areas, fine lines, or pores! The highlight starts off on the subtle side but can be built on to create more intense shine.
10. Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duo Highlighter & Illuminator
Although slightly pricier in the drugstore spectrum, you will be relieved to know that this is a high-quality highlighter. The Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duo Highlighter & Illuminator is formulated into a light creamy texture that has the right amount of pigments in it. When applied, it creates a natural luminosity on the skin. If you want to achieve the glass skin look, this is the highlighter to reach for!
Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duo Highlighter & Illuminator retails for SGD 28 and is available at Sephora.
11. J.Cat Beauty Triple Crown Baked Shadow – Dolce de Leche
Another multi-purpose product on this list is the J.Cat Triple Crown Baked Shadow in Dolce De Leche. Dolce De Leche is a warm champagne highlighter that complements many skin tones. Upon touch, this cream highlighter is soft and velvety. Application wise, you will see that it is made with subtle shimmers and has excellent lasting power!
12. Colourpop Pressed Powder Highlighter – Here Kitty Kitty
If we’re talking about highlighters, you certainly can’t miss out on Colourpop’s Pressed Powder Highlighter in shade Here Kitty Kitty. This shade is well loved by many beauty gurus and received the 2018 Temptalia Editor’s recommendation awards. This champagne highlighter is buttery soft upon touch and blends smoothly. Did we also mention that Colourpop is a cruelty-free brand?
Colourpop Pressed Powder Highlighter retails for USD 7 (About SGD 9.47 and exclude shipping fee) and is available at Colourpop
13. Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter – Molten Rose Gold
Molten Rose Gold; Second row from Top.
Molten Rose Gold is an ethereal shade from Maybelline’s Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter collection that remains well loved by the beauty community. This highlighter is rich in pigment but is neither chunky nor glittery. More so, it gives off a metallic sheen effect. It also blends beautifully into the skin and complements many skin tones.
14. Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder
Another highlighter that you need in your collection is the Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder. Infused with micro-fine pearl pigments, these cream to powder highlighters can get you from a natural glow to beaming skin in a matter of application.
15. Wet n Wild Hello Halo Megaglo Liquid Highlighter
Nobody can miss the glow that comes with using the Wet n Wild Hello Hallo Megaglo Liquid Highlighter. This highlighter is also made of hydrating powerhouses like Seed Butter, Grapeseed Oil, and Vitamin E. Now, you don’t have to worry about any dry patches!
Wet n Wild Hello Hallo Megaglo Liquid Highlighter retails for SGD 14.50 and is available at Shopee.
16. J.Cat You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter
If you want a highlighter that packs a punch, get the J.Cat You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter. These highlighters are made with high intense shimmer pigments that produce a luminous finish when applied. Every shade in this line is designed to complement a variety of skin tones.
17. Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter – Flexitarian, Lunch Money
Last but not least, we cannot forget about Colourpop’s Super Shock Highlighter. Flexitarian and Lunch Money are a huge favorite with many, and there’s no reason not to love it. This finely milled cream highlighter blends seamlessly into the skin and has long-lasting power. It is also super pigmented. When we say it leaves a blinding reflection, we’re not kidding!
You may also like these articles:
- This Korean highlighter comes with a mini “paint roller” and Instagram is obsessed with it
- 21 under S$30 highlighters to get your hands on if you’re a highlighting noob
- Say goodbye to champagne highlighters. Luminizers of all shades have taken up our beauty aisles and here’s what to take note of
- 12 best pink blushers to make you look like you naturally have a rosy glow
- The ultimate blusher guide: All you need to know about achieving a rosy, radiant glow