Fitness & Wellness
News & Stories
Trends & Styles
SINGAPORE�S #1 BEAUTY MEDIA
We tried 4 Japanese sunscreens and they COMPLETELY went against our expectations!
9 March, 2020
Sporty and busy women are adding this line of sunscreens into their daily routine. Find out why
3 March, 2020
Sunscreen blocks up to 55% of UV damage. Here’s how to cover the other 45%.
30 November, 2019
“SPF wardrobing” is the skincare technique that you haven’t heard of but should pick up today
Kristen Juliet Soh
14 November, 2019
Oral sunblock: what is it, and how does it enhance sun protection? We asked 3 women to review their experience using it
16 October, 2019
122-year-old Korean brand used by royalty is now in Singapore. Here’s where to find it
Alyaa Iman Imran
29 August, 2019
This widely-reviewed sunscreen is recommended by 60,000 dermatologists, but does it live up to its claims? We put it to the test.
15 August, 2019
Are these 15 skincare myths fact or fiction? We asked the “Grandfather of Aesthetics” for his take on them
8 July, 2019
12 beauty essentials you should have for your beach getaway or risk having a bad time!
7 June, 2019
Page 1 of 5
Thank you for submitting!