Attaining a flat stomach sure can feel like a impossible feat, sometimes.
Whether it is due to dietary choices or a lifestyle one, getting a toned, taut belly may seem vastly out of reach, no matter what you do. If you’re on your fifth attempt at an Atkins diet to no avail, though, maybe it’s time to consider your other options.
No, it’s not another fad diet, nor is it another exercise craze. The solution we’re providing is a little more permanent than that. Namely? Vaser liposuction.
- Vaser liposuction in Singapore: what is it?
- Vaser liposuction in Singapore: how does it work?
- Vaser liposuction in Singapore: who is a suitable candidate?
- Vaser liposuction in Singapore: is there anyone who is unable to undergo the surgery?
- Vaser liposuction in Singapore: what are the risks?
- Vaser liposuction in Singapore: how can I prepare for it?
- Vaser liposuction in Singapore: what happens during the actual procedure?
- Vaser liposuction in Singapore: how soon can I expect to see results?
- Vaser liposuction in Singapore: what happens if I gain weight after the procedure?
- Vaser liposuction in Singapore: where can I go to get it done?
Vaser liposuction in Singapore: what is it?
Hold up — you’ve heard of liposuction, but what’s this? It may sound a little foreign, so let us break it down for you. Vaser liposuction, or Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance Liposuction is actually a form of liposuction with one key difference: it is less invasive than liposuction.
Like liposuction, it still works to eliminate unwanted fat, but it is done through different methods entirely. So if you’re considering either one as an option to obtain said flat tummy, be sure to be clear and specific when speaking to your doctor about it.
Also, it should be noted that vaser liposuction is a purely cosmetic procedure. This means that it does not actually remove the visceral fat wrapped around your body organs.
Vaser liposuction in Singapore: how does it work?
How vaser liposuction works is that ultrasound technology is used to liquefy unwanted fat cells, breaking them down before they are suctioned out of your body entirely. This technique actually makes the fat easier to remove, especially in areas with larger amounts or denser fat.
Advancements in technology these days have also made it possible for vaser liposuction to be conducted practically anywhere on your body. The most popular areas include the arms, stomach, and waist, though it has been noted that there have been cases where vaper liposuction has been requested for areas such as the neck, breasts, knees, ankles, back, and chest.
The end result? A chiseled, more contoured and defined shape, depending on the area of which you’ve requested your vaser liposuction.
It also comes with several advantages as compared to typical liposuction. For instance:
- It can done under local anesthetic.
- It has minimal risk of bleeding, bruising, and discomfort.
- It involves quicker recovery with lesser downtime.
- It stimulates collagen production, resulting in tighter skin.
Vaser liposuction in Singapore: who is a suitable candidate?
Vaser liposuction in Singapore is suitable for anyone who fulfills set of criteria:
- Adults within 30% of their ideal weight.
- Ideally, adults with firm, elastic skin and muscle tone.
- Adults with good skin quality.
- Healthy individuals with no life-threatening illness or medical condition
This procedure is actually highly recommended for people who are seeking to:
- Lose a few inches around their thighs, hips or waist
- Tighten loose skin following natural weight loss
- Add some definition to your body without weight loss.
Vaser liposuction in Singapore: is there anyone who is unable to undergo the surgery?
There are certain candidates that are discouraged from having this procedure done entirely, and they are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers
- Individuals with bad skin elasticity
- Obese individuals seeking this procedure as a cure-all
- Individuals on medication that affects the metabolism of anesthetic
- Individuals on medication that increases the risk of bleeding such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Vaser liposuction in Singapore: what are the risks?
Patients tend to experience less pain and fewer side effects with vaser liposuction.
However, in some cases:
- Fat clots or blood clots might form, migrating to the lungs to cause serious illness.
- Fluid loss could result in low blood pressure, friction burns, and fluid buildup.
Vaser liposuction in Singapore: how can I prepare for it?
It depends on the instructions that your doctor has issued you. Most of them would recommend that you keep a healthy diet and drink more water at least a week before the procedure. Do avoid fish oil, garlic, ginger, and gingko supplements, though, and make sure to keep your up to date on any potential complications that could arise from it.
It is also recommended that smokers quit at least six weeks prior to the procedure. All individuals should also avoid blood thinning medication, multi-vitamins, and supplements at least two weeks before your vaser liposuction in Singapore so as to minimise bleeding.
Vaser liposuction in Singapore: what happens during the actual procedure?
Vaser liposuction in Singapore begins with the injection of anesthetic into the area being treated. Once that is done, surgeons will then be able to proceed to the next step: using the vaser ultrasonic probes.
The vaser ultrasonic probes will be inserted into fatty tissues to gently break them down using aforementioned ultrasound technology, emulsifying them so as to ensure that they can be easily disposed of when it is drawn up a cannula ( a small section tube). And once all the necessary fatty deposits have been removed, you’re pretty much good to go!
Vaser liposuction in Singapore: how soon can I expect to see results?
Results are instantaneous, though treated areas may appear swollen at first. You can expect to wait about three months for the final results to set in.
Vaser liposuction in Singapore: what happens if I gain weight after the procedure?
It is highly recommended that you maintain your weight after undergoing vaser liposuction in Singapore, so as to ensure maximum effectiveness of the procedure.
However, you can rest assured that the body doesn’t produce new fat cells after puberty, which means that as long as the weight gain isn’t significant, it wouldn’t show much.
Vaser liposuction in Singapore: where can I go to get it done?
Made up your mind as to giving vaser liposuction a go? Well, here are the best places you can go to get vaser liposuction in Singapore:
Amaris B. Clinic
Amaris B. Clinic is definitely one of the top contenders when it comes to finding a place to undergo vaser liposuction in Singapore.
They are committed to ensuring your assurance, well-being, and safety, for one, and are also led by a team of qualified doctors and nurses that are sure to be able to answer your every query. They are led by Dr. Ivan Puah, a reputable physician in the field of body sculpting and aesthetic medicine, who is also an accredited Liposuction doctor and Vaser certified physician. Yup, this means you can rest easy knowing that you’re in the hands of true professionals. Phew!
Contact them to enquire about rates.
Specialising in Korea-trained plastic surgery, you can expect safe, high-quality and results that are sure to satisfy over at Shens Clinic.
Having performed countless of surgeries before (in both Singapore and Korea), Dr. Shens is more than adequate when it cosmetic surgery procedures. Just check out his site, where he goes into detail about each procedure and exhibits his knowledge on each one of them. Thankfully, vaser liposuction is one of them, so you know you’re in pretty capable hands if you decide that this is the best place for you to undergo vaser liposuction in Singapore.
Contact them to enquire about rates.
Address: 3 Killiney Road, Winsland House 1, #09-08, Singapore 239519
Opening hours: Mon-Fri: 9.30am-6.30pm, Sat: 9.30am-2.30pm, closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Contact: 6904 4488 | Site