DailyVanity.sg is Singapore’s #1 beauty media. Our beauty content are well-loved by readers all over Singapore and we have been growing fast and stronger every year since 2013.
The founders have many years of experience in beauty, journalism, and digital media with leading media companies, well-known tech startups, and award-winning agency.
We have a great learning, hardworking, and fun-loving culture that our employees love!
We are currently (updated March 2018) hiring for the following position(s):
- Business Development Executive/Snr (one position, full-time, permanent)
- Contributors (part-time, not remunerated)
Please keep scrolling to see details regarding each of the positions. Scroll to the end if you want to take a look at our office!
Business Development Executive/Snr
- Seek out potential advertisers via cold call or email
- Conduct face-to-face sales pitches to potential advertisers
- Advise potential advertisers on how to develop a successful digital marketing campaign by using our platform with the help of our campaign planning team
- Create detailed briefs to communicate to campaign planning team on expectations of advertisers
- Create proposals to effectively communicate campaign ideas to potential advertisers
Traits we are looking for
- Good time management
- Excellent rapport-builder
- Diploma and above qualification
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience for senior role with proven sales track record and relevant industry space
- Graduates with a passion for sales are welcomed to apply
- Able to communicate comfortably in English via email and phone
- Training and mentorship will be provided
- Interest/knowledge in digital advertising will be ideal
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Singaporean and PRs preferred
- Please include your recent photo, expected pay, and earliest start date
- Office location: Henderson Road
- Office hours: 9am to 6pm
- Basic salary ($1,600 to $2,500) + Commission
- Good performers can expect annual compensation in the region of $50,000 and above
- Standard benefits + one beauty product of your choice every month
Please send us your resume to [email protected] with the Subject “Business Development Executive job application”.
We are always looking for writers who are interested in beauty and the science behind it. While ad-hoc contributors are not remunerated, you’ll get to enjoy perks including reviewing new products (or even products that have yet to launch!), be assigned to cover exciting events, and interview celebrities.
Please send us your writing samples to [email protected] with the Subject “Content contributor application”.