DailyVanity.sg is Singapore’s leading beauty-only e-magazine. Our beauty content are well-loved by readers all over Singapore and we have been growing fast and stronger every year since 2013.
The founders have many years of experience in beauty, journalism, and digital media with leading media companies, well-known tech startups, and award-winning agency.
We have a great learning, hardworking, and fun-loving culture that our employees love!
We are currently (updated August 2017) hiring for the following positions:
- Business Development Executive/Snr Executive (one position, full-time, permanent)
- Editorial interns (multiple positions, full-time, temporary)
- Contributors (multiple positions, freelance, temporary to permanent)
Please keep scrolling to see details regarding each of the positions.
Business Development Executive/Snr Executive
Exciting sales opening with our expanding business gives you plenty of room for growth to fulfil your potential.
- Seek out potential advertisers via cold call or email
- Conduct face-to-face sales pitches to potential advertisers
- Advise potential advertisers on how to develop a successful digital marketing campaign by using our platform with the help of our campaign planning team
- Create detailed briefs to communicate to campaign planning team on expectations of advertisers
- Create proposals to effectively communicate campaign ideas to potential advertisers
Traits we are looking for
- Good time management
- Excellent rapport-builder
- Diploma and above qualification
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience for senior role with proven sales track record
- Graduates with a passion for sales are welcomed to apply
- Able to communicate comfortably in English via email and phone
- Training and mentorship will be provided
- Singaporean and PRs preferred
- Please include your recent photo, expected pay, and earliest start date
Office location: Near City Hall and Clarke Quay MRT
Office hours: 9am to 6pm
Standard benefits + one beauty product of your choice every month
Estimated annual salary (basic + commission): SGD 48,000 to 75,000
Interested applicants can fill in the contact form below.
- Contributing articles to DailyVanity.sg and other websites we own
- Attend product launches, interview movers and shakers in the industry, review new products or products that are about to launch in market
- Produce video scripts and assist in video production
- Manage social media accounts
- Assist in other editorial and marketing-related tasks assigned by Editorial Director
- You have an interest in lifestyle topics including beauty and style, travel, health and fitness, food and recipes, and home and living
- You love writing and have a good command of the English language
- You are a hard-working and fun-loving individual who don’t see a conflict between these two traits
- You are familiar with digital content management platforms (such as WordPress), as well as social media platforms (such as Facebook and Instagram)
- You are able to commit to an internship of at least three months
Interested applicants can fill in the contact form below with a writing sample.
We are always looking for writers who are interested in beauty and the science behind it. While freelance contributors are not remunerated, you’ll get to enjoy perks including reviewing new products (or even products that have yet to launch!), be assigned to cover exciting events, and interview celebrities.
If you think this sounds fun and if you’re looking to expand your writing portfolio, drop us a writing sample in the contact form below.