Daily Vanity is #1 beauty media in Singapore, and a fast-growing start-up. If you’re wondering why the team looks good all the time, that’s perhaps because all full-time staff receives a free beauty product every month!
We produce editorial articles and videos for women, engaging them with relatable and useful content and are looking for driven individuals to join our team.
We are currently (updated Dec 2018) hiring for the following position(s):
- Partnership Intern (3 to 6 months duration)
Please keep scrolling to see details regarding each of the positions. Scroll to the end if you want to take a look at our office!
- Produce SEO articles using tested techniques
- Create great headlines that attract clicks and shares via social media platforms like Facebook
- Produce articles that are timely and engaging to targeted audience
- Produce branded content that are useful to readers while delivering ROI to clients
- Conduct interviews, attend PR events, press conferences and media trials to gather information for articles
- Manage and create content for social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Familiar with SEO techniques
- Strong news sense
- Flair for writing
- Familiar with managing social media platforms
- Energetic and has a go-getting spirit
- Values work excellence and constantly seeking self-improvement
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Diploma/Degree preferred
- An eye for design and user experience will be an advantage
- Working knowledge on WordPress, Excel, Photoshop will be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- One free beauty product claimable each month
- Employee stock option available for good performer
Ideally able to commit for a period of 3 to 6 months. Ideally 6 months.
- Sourcing for partners (website owners, bloggers, or beauty service providers)
- Recruit them into our platform by emailing, cold calling, and face-to-face pitching to share with them about our new service
- Data entry of their services into our system
- Any other adhoc marketing/partnership tasks (data entry, attending roadshows, etc)
- Training will be provided
- Intern should be comfortable with talking to people face-to-face and over the phone
- Commission will be provided for successfully bringing in a partner on board
Please send resume to [email protected] with the subject “Partnership internship application”