Daily Vanity is #1 beauty media in Singapore, and a fast-growing start-up. If you’re wondering why the team looks good all the time, that’s perhaps because all full-time staff receives a free beauty product every month!
We produce editorial articles and videos for women, engaging them with relatable and useful content and are looking for driven individuals to join our team.
We are currently (updated Aug 2018) hiring for the following position(s):
- Video creator (full-time, remunerated)
- Editorial intern (full-time, remunerated)
- Contributors (part-time, not remunerated)
Please keep scrolling to see details regarding each of the positions. Scroll to the end if you want to take a look at our office!
· Involve in pre-production, filming, and post-production
· Work with creative team to develop video storyboard and style
· Mostly studio filming and occasional on-location filming
· Work with video footages and create good flow
· Design and conceptualise animated assets
· Coordinate with talents and internal team to make sure work meets given requirements by manager and/or client
· Basic photography
· Good knowledge of Premiere Pro
· Basic photo editing skills
· Knowledge in operating a camera
· Good time management, communication, and coordination skills
· An eye for aesthetics
Please send us a link to your showreel or any recent works, as well as your resume to [email protected] with the Subject “Video creator application”.
- Build a writing portfolio when you contribute articles to #1 beauty magazine in Singapore, DailyVanity.sg, and lifestyle magazine AvenueOne.sg
- Attend product launches, interview industry experts, review new products or products that are about to launch in market
- Assist in video production
- Manage social media accounts
- Assist in other editorial and marketing-related tasks assigned by supervisor
- You love writing and have a good command of the English language
- You are hard-working and fun-loving
- You are familiar with digital content management platforms (such as WordPress), as well as social media platforms (such as Facebook and Instagram)
- You are able to commit to an internship of at least 3 months
We are always looking for writers who are interested in beauty and the science behind it. While ad-hoc contributors are not remunerated, you’ll get to enjoy perks including reviewing new products (or even products that have yet to launch!), be assigned to cover exciting events, and interview celebrities.
Please send us your writing samples to [email protected] with the Subject “Content contributor application”.