USE OF SITE
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
- By registering an account with Daily Vanity, you will be considered as a member of Daily Vanity.
- As a member, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form.
- You shall not misuse the Website by creating multiple user accounts and we reserve the right to decline a new registration or to cancel a registered account at any time if we may deem fit.
- Valid email addresses: Your account must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly, so that, among other things, administrative emails can be sent to you.
- Any accounts which have been registered with someone else’s email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require you to validate your account if we believe you have been using an invalid email address.
- The Site is available to members who have not been suspended or removed by Daily Vanity for any reason.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You agree that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific products, orders or your use of certain portions of the Site, including with respect to ordering, shipping and return policies and membership reward programs (“Additional Terms”), which Additional Terms are made part of these Terms by reference. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall control.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
- The information on this Site is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. Errors will be corrected as soon as practicable.
- Any purchases made on the Site due to the Site’s mis-pricing (whether the users buys it at a higher or lower price than it should be) will be invalid and will be refunded or top-upped accordingly.
- We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped or received).
- We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend or terminate an event, promotion at any time without notice.
- The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not guarantee that the products or services will be available.
- User generated content like reviews or comments must be accurate and not defaming in nature without.
- Daily Vanity reserves the rights to remove any user generated content that are deemed as, but not limited to, fake, inaccurate, and spam.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENT
- In a credit/debit card transaction, you must use your own credit/debit card. Daily Vanity will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
- A current, valid and accepted payment method must be provided to us for use of the Service.
- In the situation whereby payment is unsuccessful due to any reason, you are responsible to edit your payment method. Failure to do will result in allowing us the authority to continue billing the pre-selected payment method.
- All responsibility to resolve any/all disputed with your financial institution, credit/debit card issuer or provider of your selected Payment Method, are to be borne by you.
- PayPal and Stripe handles all payment for Daily Vanity.
- You acknowledge and agree that the content, materials and other components (including but not limited to logos, graphics, button icons and page headers) available on the Site are the property of Daily Vanity and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks or other proprietary rights and laws.
- Daily Vanity relies upon a network of independent vendors who supply some of the goods advertised on the Site and, in some cases, drop ship them directly to you. We are not liable for any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other proprietary or intellectual property rights arising out of content posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, by our vendors.
- Content generated by a user belongs to that user, and the user will have legal liabilities for the content created by him or her.
- By submitting any submission to Daily Vanity, you agree that any submissions by you will not violate any third party, including copyright trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights.
- You also agree that no submission by you will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material.
- You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make.
- The user also agrees to allow Daily Vanity Pte Ltd and its partners and advertisers to use the content created by him or her to be used for promotional matters.
- Daily Vanity takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content submitted or posted by you or any third party.
- The user who created and published the content agrees to indemnify Daily Vanity Pte Ltd from all legal damages occurring from the content generated by him or her.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
- This Site may contain links to other web sites on the Internet.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over such web sites and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, content, legality or any other aspect of any linked web site. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website or of any product or service provided by a third party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- The Site, it’s content and all text, images, merchandise and other information on, accessible from or available through the site are provided on an “as available” and “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose , or non-infringement. Specifically, but without limitation, Daily Vanity does not warrant that: (i) the information available on this Site is free of errors; (ii) the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or free of errors; (iii) defects will be corrected, or (iv) this Site or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall Daily Vanity, its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this Site be liable to any user of the Site or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or loss of use) arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or any information contained thereon or stored or maintained by Daily Vanity, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, or others, even if Daily Vanity has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- In no event shall the total liability of Daily Vanity, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this Site to you for all damages, losses, and courses of action resulting from your use of this Site, whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or others, exceed the amount you paid to Daily Vanity in connection with the applicable event, promotion or event giving rise to such liability.
- Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall Daily Vanity, its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this Site have any liability for any damages or losses arising out of or other incurred in connection with the loss of any data or information contained in your account or otherwise stored by or on behalf of Daily Vanity.
- You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, in such countries some or all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply and liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- We make no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the Singapore region. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the Singapore region do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with Singapore laws, if and to the extent Singapore laws are applicable.
RISK OF LOSS
- Any items purchased from our Site are shipped by a third party carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
DAILY VANITY AFFILIATES
- Daily Vanity will declare advertisements posted before/during April 2021 on our Site by stating it with a “(Special Editorial)” on the byline. For advertisements posted during/after April 2021 it will be mentioned with a “Brought to you by” at the end of the article.
- Daily Vanity may provide links to third party sites that may provide us with a commission should a sale occur based on their definition and agreement with Daily Vanity
- Daily Vanity is not responsible for any representations by unauthorised sellers.
UNAVAILABILITY OF SITE
- We may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Site in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice or cost.
- If at any time, we notify you that your access to and /or use of the Site or your account is terminated, you must cease and desist from all such access and/or use immediately.
- We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected.
- If you believe that any materials on this Site infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed.
- This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an authorised representative and must: (a) identify the allegedly infringing materials; (b) indicate where on the Site the infringing materials are located; (c) provide your name and contact information; (d) state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing; (e) state that the information in your claim is accurate; and (f) indicate that “under penalty of perjury” you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorised to act on the owner’s behalf. With regards to copyright issues, kindly email to [email protected]
- Users may choose to terminate their account with the Site by emailing to [email protected]
- The failure of Daily Vanity to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive Daily Vanity’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore. The Courts at Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Last updated on 3 Auf 2021