Another day spent exploring #beautytok, another lip hack discovered! Because let’s be real, can we ever really have enough tips to make our lips look juicy, plump, and oh-so-glossy? Bonus points if it’s a fast, easy-peasy routine!
If you’re aiming for fuller, more even-looking lips, ditch the single-step lipstick routine and adopt these four simple yet effective steps shared by TikTok creator, @jessyluxe!
How to Achieve a Plumper Lip Effect in 4 Easy Steps
Step 1: Sculpting Your Lip Contours
Grab a lip liner of your choice and contour the top of your cupid’s bow, bottom, and outer corners of your lips.
Step 2: Establishing a Soft Base Lip Shape
Use a lip cream matching your lip liner’s shade to shape the base of your lips. Creamy lip formulas are ideal for blending, ensuring a seamless finish compared to other options.
Step 3: Softening and Blurring Harsh Lines
With a brush, gently smudge the edges of your lips, creating a more ambiguous endpoint. This simple step adds fullness to your lips effortlessly!
Step 4: Achieving the Plumped Lip Look
To enhance the plumpness of your lips, apply a lip plumper of your choice. Choose one with a warming, plumping effect rather than a painful, stinging sensation.
There you have it! Instantly fuller lips. And the cherry on top? It’s a speedy and efficient process that elevates your entire lip routine!
Where to Find the Products She Used?
- Step 1: rom&nd Han All Sharp Brow (W2 Mild Woody) retails for S$24.30 on Amazon, and S$5.40 on Shopee. Discounts are available at the time of writing. Tap into the links to see latest prices.
- Step 2: Kaleidos Makeup Cloud Lab Lip Clay (NU09 Pink Himalayan) retails for S$16.21 on Kaleidos.
- Step 4: Sireni Beauty Lip Alchemy Lip Plumper With Visiplump retails for US$20 (~S$27.19) on Sireni Beauty. Currently, Sireni Beauty does not offer direct shipping of the Sireni Beauty Lip Alchemy Lip Plumper With Visiplump to Singapore. We recommend considering parcel-forwarding services like vPost and MyUS to get your hands on this product.
- 11 best lip plumpers in Singapore to make your lips look really thicc
- 11 best lip plumping products in Singapore that will give the Kardashian-Jenners a run for their money
Featured image credit: @jessyluxe/TikTok.