The one most important thing that K-pop idols have to take good care of, other than their voices and bodies, is their skin.
And one of these stars’ best-kept beauty secrets for clear, smooth, and glass-like skin is none other than the Senka Perfect Whip cleanser!
Senka has been crowned the number one Japanese beauty facial foam cleanser brand in Asia and is loved by the masses from Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, and even Singapore.
View this post on Instagram
Whether you’re on a grocery run at FairPrice or stocking up on your essentials from Watsons, you’ve undoubtedly seen this striking blue packaging with an unmistakable foam illustration on it.
The Senka Perfect Whip: everyone’s favourite foam cleanser, even for celebrities!
Amongst its wide range of skin-perfecting beauty products, the Senka Perfect Whip cleanser has also proudly and impressively kept the title of “Japan’s No.1 Foam Cleanser” for 15 consecutive years.
We found it! 🥳 The perfect cleanser for flawless, celebrity-like skin with every wash! 🥰💧🙌 #senkaperfectwhip #senka
You know it’s really good when it helps everyone, even K-pop idols with perfect visages, to achieve the very best version of their skin.
Mega popular South Korean boy band BTS‘s Jung Kook, who has shared a handful of viral skincare and beauty tips with fans, was seen using Senka’s Perfect Whip.
It doesn’t end there! Nayeon and Chaeyoung of TWICE went live and shared their entire skincare routine with their fans; revealing that they both use the same powerhouse cleanser.
It may be hard to believe that something so light and frothy can do so much good for your skin, but numbers and statistics don’t lie.
The Senka Perfect Whip is also Thailand actress and model Baifern’s (also known as Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul) favourite cleanser.
With this celebrity’s choice cleanser in hand as your secret beauty weapon, you’ll be well on your way to flaunting coveted and enviable skin like our stunning idols.
The science behind the new Senka Perfect Whip
More than just a cleansing foam but a beauty foam, the new Perfect Whip gives you both cleansing and skincare benefits. That means your skin gets better and better with every wash!
In comparison with the previous Senka Perfect Whip cleanser, this upgraded version has a super micro foam that’s 12% finer than before to reach deeper into clogged pores for a more thorough cleansing.
At first use, most would rave about the cloud-like foamy texture that sets the Senka Perfect Whip apart from its cleanser counterparts.
It also really makes for a soft and unique sensation when cleansing. The bouncy, micro beauty foam is also denser now, providing cushion and protection from any friction while preventing the drying of skin when cleansing.
Additionally, the new formula has 16% more beauty ingredients to hydrate and refine skin texture, leaving you with smoother, jello-like skin!
Some of these desirable beauty ingredients include 2x ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid and Senka’s signature naturally-derived silk white cocoon that has high moisture-retaining properties.
Dermatologist-tested and non-comedogenic, this cleanser is suitable for all skin types too, which means everyone can effortlessly attain perfect skin that’s likened to a celebrity’s.
Lasting benefits of using the Senka Perfect Whip cleanser
As mentioned above, this bestselling cleanser does more than just lift unwanted dirt and impurities away. It also works to improve the skin quality with every wash!
In a consumer test done in Thailand on 55 females with all skin types (including sensitive skin), 96% agreed that their skin looked clear and beautifully bare after using the Perfect Whip for three days.
Almost all (99.9%) felt the cleanser is gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause irritation. Meanwhile, 94% said their skin doesn’t feel dry and tight after use and that their overall skin texture is improved and refined.
After four weeks of continued use, the cleanser promises a one-step solution for a skin texture that’s more refined than ever.
Where to buy Senka Perfect Whip
There’s really nothing like showing off your smooth, bare skin with confidence, especially when it’s that easy to achieve and incredibly affordable too.
This beauty foam cleanser also comes in nine other variants that you can mix and match to meet your different skin needs:
- Senka Perfect Whip Collagen-in: This lightweight foam cleanser has 60% beauty serum and collagen for 8X more supple skin.
- Senka Perfect Whip Acne Care: Contains Kyoto chamomile extract and salicylic acid to help reduce acne in four weeks.
- Senka Perfect Whip White Clay: Features mineral-rich white clay from Europe and activated charcoal to deeply cleanse away blackheads and dead skin.
- Senka Perfect Whip Fresh: Similar to the original beauty foam cleanser, but with Uji green tea to remove excess oil for fresh, anti-shine skin.
- Senka Perfect Whip White: This gentle face wash has Fuji sakura essence for instantly brighter skin.
- Senka Perfect Whip Vit-C: Contains Japanese yuzu extract to reduce the appearance of pores and brighten the skin in just one wash.
- Senka Perfect Whip Berry Bright: A gentle exfoliation cleanser with raspberry extract to maintain the skin’s healthy blush and Yoshino cherry blossom leaf extract to improve skin dullness.
- Senka Perfect Whip Halal Beauty Soothing Wakame: A Halal-certified cleanser with Japanese wakame to help calm and soothe stressed skin.
- Senka Perfect Whip Halal Beauty Gentle Rose: This other halal cleanser has damask rose and Fuji sakura to gently purify and brighten the skin.
If you’re in the market for a cleanser to lend you a radiant skin glow and minimise the appearance of pores, Senka’s Perfect Whip Vit-C Poreless Glow has also proven to be a crowd favourite for our readers, boasting a stellar 4.8/5-star review rating.
Retailing from only S$8.90 to S$9.90 with effect from July 2023, Senka’s Perfect Whip is available at watsons.com.sg, Official Senka Stores at Shopee and Lazada, and in stores at Watsons, Guardian, Welcia-BHG, NTUC FairPrice, and Don Don Donki.
This article is brought to you by Senka.
Feature image credit: @jungkook_bighitentertainment/Instagram