As the weather warms and the sun shines brighter, it’s time to channel your inner hot girl by indulging in 30 of the most recent beauty releases.
This is the month of luxury indulgence, with CHANEL, Gucci, Dior, and many other exciting brands releasing a slew of skincare, makeup, haircare, and fragrances.
Let’s just say that with 10 fragrance launches to look forward to next month, you’ll definitely be smelling delectable this summer!
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint
Dry, flakey lips have no place this summer with the all-new Extra Lip Tint by Bobby Brown, formulated with a boosted botanical blend, including jojoba, avocado, and olive oils, to nourish and reduce any fine lines on your lips.
You will also enjoy the 24-hour plumping effect with the peptide complex added.
With nine assorted tints to choose from, you will surely be able to find your most flattering #MyLipsButBetter colour:
- Bare bloom: Use this bright sheer pink to brighten your complexion.
- Bare cherry: The perfect subtle cherry red.
- Bare claret: For warmer looks, try this burnt sheer red tint.
- Bare nude: This glowy nude shade is a must-have for all nude colour lovers
- Bare pink: A sheer pink colour to give you that natural flush.
- Bare melon: This pink peachy tint is a go-to for lovely makeup.
- Bare punch: The bright yellow-pink is a summer need!
- Bare raspberry: For rosey and cool-toned looks.
- Bare blackberry: Give yourself a subtle, mysterious tint with this dark berry shade.
Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Concealer & Corrector
Get a flawless complexion with Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Concealer & Corrector, a five-in-one multi-use product that corrects imperfections, hydrates, and provides radiance with a plumping effect, giving an overall fresh look.
What distinguishes it from other concealers on the market is its 95% natural ingredients and 90% skincare ingredients formulation, as well as a novel petal-shaped applicator that allows precise application from its tip while holding a generous amount of formula when flat.
Infused with glycerine, a cornflower water-based complex, and a nasturtium extract, the range includes three correcting shades:
- Blue Corrector: The blue shade cancels out the yellow reflections, giving light to medium skin tones radiance.
- Green Corrector: Green conceals redness on the skin and restores balance to the complexion.
- Peach Corrector: Peach removes pigment imperfections and brightens medium skin tones.
Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Concealer & Corrector retails for S$60 and is available at Givenchy Beauty’s Boutique at Raffles City as well as Sephora in-stores and Sephora online.
CHANEL Les Beiges Makeup collection
CHANEL draws inspiration from Mademoiselle Chanel, delivering limited-edition travel sizes of its classic goods for the Les Beiges collection.
This compact to-go collection embodies the essence of a radiant complexion and healthy glow, ready for summer fun!
- Healthy Glow Gel Touch Foundation: The weightless reformulation comes in eight shades with jasmine extract and oil to moisturise and protect your skin from UV radiation. It blends smoothly into the skin to give it a luminous glow in all lighting conditions and comes with a teardrop-shaped applicator for precise application.
- Water-fresh complexion touch (20 ml): This novel microfluidic formula has colours embedded in micro-droplets that turn into a fluid that corrects and evens the complexion like a second skin.
- Healthy Glow Cream (15 g): This pink peach gel-cream provides an ultra-natural makeup look when applied to the cheeks, nose, forehead, and décolleté and creates the illusion of smooth, glowing skin.
- Illuminating Oil (50 ml): A true light catcher that envelops the skin, this infusion of Jasmin oil is sure to leave your skin with an iridescent shimmer and restore any shine to your body, face, and hair.
- Rouge Coco Flash in Destination and Escapade: Destination is a dazzling, rosy beige with nude shimmer that accentuates the lips, while Escapade is a slightly warm sienna red that will turn all eyes on you.
- Rouge Coco Baume in Pink Delight and Sweet Treat: Pink Delight is a semi-matte, ultra-natural pink for a lovely #NoMakeupMakeupLook while Sweet Treat comes in a semi-matte brownish mauve, perfect for warm sunny looks.
- Ombre Premiere Laque: This golden shine coats the lids and comes in two iconic jewel tones: Rayon, a delicate, luminous beige, and Quartz Rose, a dazzling pastel pink.
- Healthy Glow Natural Eyeshadow Palette in Warm: These shadows, which come in five tones of beige, coral, and taupe, can be blended, layered, or used to create a gradient effect at the base, highlighter, or eyeshadow.
Chanel Les Beiges Makeup collection is available at all Fragrance and Beauty boutiques and counters and on Chanel Fragrance & Beauty E-Shop.
Gucci Beauty Palette De Beauté Quatuor
Encased within a gold-coloured compact, the Palette De Beauté Quatuor is a versatile dream for all compact lovers.
It features four multi-use, buildable hues – three of which are mixed with a cream composition in satin and matte finishes that can be used as long-lasting eyeshadow and blush.
The cream tone is inspired by Gucci Beauty lipsticks, creating a blushing effect that ranges from natural to dramatic with each application.
The new palette is available in three colour combinations: two universal pink and brown palettes and one pop quad inspired by Gucci Beauty’s iconic hues.
Make Up For Ever UV Protector Step 1 Primer and HD Skin All-in-One Palette
This new duo will be the key to glowing complexion this summer!
- UV Protector Step 1 Primer (S$62): Boasting an SPF of 50+ PA+++, this lightweight, translucent primer protects your skin from sun damage while reflecting beautiful pearl radiance. It melts quickly into your skin without leaving any sticky residue, leaving your complexion supple and hydrated for eight hours straight.
- HD Skin All-in-One Face Palette (S$135): Available in two harmonies to suit all skin tones, this is the only budge-proof palette with formulas you need for correcting, concealing, highlighting, contouring, and colouring.
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
This is the sunscreen to use if you want a sunscreen that not only protects your skin from sun damage, but also corrects and prevents visible UV damage.
Its supercharged formula combines zinc oxide, vitamin C, and light-reflecting pigments to provide immediate skin protection and illumination.
Not only that, but key ingredients like niacinamide, banana brilliant pigments, orange stem cells, fermented orange peel extract, and aloe leaf juice moisturise, brighten and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to support healthy-looking skin.
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 retails for S$55 at Sephora online and in-store at Sephora Singapore.
THE FACE SHOP Therapy Vegan collection
Adhering to THE FACE SHOP’s “clean beauty” philosophy, The Therapy Vegan line uses natural ingredients and is vegan-certified with environmentally friendly packaging.
The star of The Therapy Vegan line expansion is the Moisture Blending Cream, a two-layer cream in gel and cream form that must be combined by hand to cool the skin rapidly.
It has Swiss Alpine Herbs like Edelweiss, Thyme, and Buddleja in it, as well as Jeju Hydrangea Leaf, which has intense hydration and collagen-boosting properties.
The expanded The Therapy Vegan Line also includes:
- The Therapy Vegan Blending Serum (S$75, 50ml): An anti-ageing serum that contains oil capsules to nourish and hydrate the skin.
- The Therapy Vegan Moisturising Sun Serum SPF50+ PA++++ (S$41, 50ml): A daily sunscreen that leaves no white cast while also leaving the skin looking and feeling smooth and hydrated.
This groundbreaking vegan skincare brand from South Korea has launched in-store at Sephora Raffles City, quickly becoming a must-have for K-beauty fans due to its specialty in cruelty-free, plant-based skincare inspired by Asian medicinal plants.
Their products are made with high-quality plant-based ingredients that are free of harmful chemicals and are skin microbiome-friendly, so that you be getting a long-lasting, pleasant skincare experience.
- Vegan Bamboo Hydration Serum (S$64): A revitalising serum enriched with bamboo that gives deep hydration for dewy-looking, plumped skin. Thanks to the 77% bamboo extract and adenosine, it rapidly replaces moisture and helps diminish the appearance of fine wrinkles.
Vegan Relief Facial Moisturiser (S$74): This best-selling lightweight vegan moisturiser has plant-based ingredients ideal for oily and combination skin. Infused with green tea extract and black cumin seed oil, it calms the skin down while delivering deep hydration.
Vegan Airfit™ Sunscreen SPF 50+ PA++++(S$55): Infused with antioxidant-rich Asian medicinal components like pine leaf, kale, and basil to heal the skin from the inside out, this weightless SPF 50+ sunscreen provides optimal UV protection for up to ten hours with no white cast and greasiness.
Vegan Lip Butter™ (S$21): Enriched with agave and shea butter, this lip butter provides buildable colour with a creamy, silky feel while moisturising dry, chapped lips instantaneously in one swipe.
Melixir is available exclusively in-store at Sephora Raffles City and Sephora online.
Dermalogica Micellar Prebiotic Precleanse
This unique solution effectively removes makeup and pollutants with gentle micelles while nourishing the face with microbiome-balancing prebiotics.
It combines the power of micellar technology with a unique prebiotic blend with oat milk to reinforce the skin’s barrier, prepping it for the second step of cleansing so that the skin will be smooth and nourished throughout the day.
Dermalogica Micellar Prebiotic Precleanse (150ml) retails for S$83 and is available at dermalogica.com.sg, Sephora, AsterSpring centres and authorised Dermalogica skin centres island-wide.
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Aqua Protect Mist SPF50 PA++++
The new Bioré UV Aqua Rich Protect Mist is a non-aerosol sunscreen spray with Aqua Protect Mist Technology that creates a thin and even UV protection layer of SPF 50 PA++++ on the skin for sun protection.
Because the formula is non-comedogenic and allergy-tested, it is appropriate for all skin types and can even be used on hair and scalp.
Squalane, an ultra-hydrating and anti-inflammatory ingredient, is also included to help retain moisture, giving the skin a healthy and dewy appearance.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to reapply sunscreen, the Bioré UV Aqua Rich Aqua Protect Mist is definitely a must-try!
CHANEL Le Lift Pro collection
The Melipona enzymatic ingredient in the CHANEL Le Lift Pro collection will turn back the clock on your complexion, giving you visibly younger-looking skin.
This star ingredient is derived from the rare Melipona bees, and is found to have exceptional anti-ageing properties and improves the quality of the skin’s support structure.
The skincare line was a long-term project as CHANEL needed to strategically extract this ingredient without disrupting the local biodiversity, which they accomplished by partnering with a local social enterprise that respects the Melipona bees’ biological cycle.
Check out the full range:
- Concentré Contours (3oml, S$265): This silky serum tightens and redefines facial features instantaneously as it is enriched with Melipona enzymatic component and delivers long-lasting hydration with hyaluronic acid.
- Crème Volume(50g, S$265): Containing shea butter, this velvety cream strengthens the skin’s support with Melipona enzymatic active ingredient and a natural collagen booster, resulting in an overall decrease of wrinkles with redefined volume for a youthful, sculpted appearance.
- Masque Uniformité (50g, S$292): Featuring a high concentration of Melipona enzymatic substance, the mask promises to reduce pigmentation caused by devitalised fibroblasts by 73% and improve skin support quality by 2.2 times after three days of application.
- Massaging tool (S$85): Increase the effectiveness of the skincare line by using this benefit-boosting tool with their signature massage technique to restore the appearance of the “youth triangle” and rejuvenate the face.
CHANEL Le Lift Pro is available at all CHANEL Fragrance and Beauty boutiques and counters as well as CHANEL Fragrance & Beauty E-Shop.
La Prairie White Caviar Pearl Infusion
The reimagined White Caviar Pearl Infusion serum from La Prairie is must-have for those seeking a more youthful complexion to reduce age spots appearance and boost skin firmness.
It contains Lumidose™, an effective inhibitor of the enzyme responsible for dark spot production, which results in a reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more radiant complexion.
Swiss gold caviar minerals, which have been shown to activate antioxidant enzymes, are also included to combat oxidative stress and pigment abnormalities.
La Prairie White Caviar Pearl Infusion retails for S$1,150 (30ml) and is available at La Prairie Counters in ION Orchard, Metro Paragon, Takashimaya D.S., and TANGS at Tang Plaza.
Chantecaille 24k Gold Serum Intense
Experience luxury in its finest with this 24k gold serum made with just the finest ingredients, including pure gold, peptides, hyaluronic acid, and botanicals.
It contains a groundbreaking antioxidant Gold Vitamin C complex, which is known for its capacity to increase the stability of vitamin C and function as an antioxidant, and promises to give noticeably moisturising, brightening results while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The 24K Gold Serum Intense comes in a bougie package with an automatic loading dropper that dispenses just the right amount of this silky textured serum for a single application.
Chantecaille 24k Gold Serum Intense retails for S$703 and is available at TANGS at Tang Plaza and Takashimaya Department Store.
Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor SPF 15 Hand Cream
We all know how important it is to wear sunscreen on our faces, but did you know that our hands are actually the first to show signs of ageing?
As Rihanna put it: “Our hands are extensions of our bodies – you gotta protect that skin from sun damage and dryness, every damn day.”
The Hydra Vizor SPF 15 Hand Cream contains fatty acid-rich sorrel, Kalahari melon, cranberry, and moringa oils, antioxidant-rich Barbados cherry and mangosteen extracts, and murumuru and mango butters to keep your hands hydrated, smooth, and soft without a heavy and greasy slip.
Zinc oxide and vitamin E, on the other hand, help to protect against UVA/UVB sun damage and environmental stressors.
Hydra Vizor Broad Spectrum Mineral SPF 15 Hand Cream retails for S$34 and is available at Sephora Online.
Dehydration can occur in all skin types when the skin’s natural barrier is compromised due to an imbalance in the oil-water ratio.
If you’re looking for the perfect moisturiser to combat dehydration, Fresh’s newest Rose family member, the Deep Hydration Balancing Emulsion, is an obvious choice with its lightweight, non-comedogenic formula that perfectly balances oil-water hydration in all skin types (but especially oily-combination skin) without weighing it down.
The damask rose extract, yarrow extract, and hyaluronic acid in the formula will also minimise the appearance of your pores, reinforce your skin barrier, and plumps your skin for a flawless makeup canvas.
Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Balancing Emulsion retails for S$77 (100ml) at Sephora and Sephora online from 1 June, fresh boutiques ION, fresh boutiques Raffles City, fresh boutiques JEM, Takashimaya Department Store, TANGS @ Tangs Plaza, and fresh.com from 6 June.
Freeplus SEIKAN Skincare
Skinimalism is in, and if you seek naturally healthier skin with a simpler skincare routine, the Japanese skincare brand Freeplus has some good news for you.
Freeplus introduces SEIKAN Skincare, which offers simple and low-irritant care for younger skin.
This simple three-step regimen includes bio-based ingredients and, like other Freeplus skincare products, botanical and herbal extracts from Japanese and Chinese beauty care traditions:
- Mild Soap A (100ml, S$27): This mildly acidic cream-type face wash will remove dirt and other impurities from the skin while keeping it moisturised, leaving it clean and supple without a dry feeling.
- Moist Care Lotion 1 and 2 (160ml, S$42): Consisting of light and rich versions, this mildly acidic lotion focuses on hydrating the outermost layer of the skin in order to prepare the skin for the next step.
- Moist Care Emulsion 1 and 2 (100ml, S$48): After the skin has been sufficiently prepped using the lotion, this emulsion, which also comes in both light and rich versions, penetrates the deeper layers of the skin to give the extra boost of moisture.
Anna Sui Sundae collection
When we think of summer, we think of ice cream, and what better way to welcome the heat than with the Sundae line, Anna Sui’s debut fragrance collection inspired by the fun and delight of ice cream?
The adorable matte, frosted glass bottles come in ice cream pint-inspired packaging with ornate topping detailing and a spray-through cherry pump.
As cute as the packaging is, the sundae line also comes in three flavourful perfumes expressing different personalities.
- Pretty Pink: A citrusy, fruity fragrance with notes of sparkling pink pomelo, mandarin, basil, plum blossom, as well as earthier notes of musk, woods, and amber.
- Mellow Yellow: A fruity watery floral fragrance with sugared lemon, passionfruit pulp, mountain peach, osmanthus, crabapple blossom, jasmine sambac, vanilla, plum wood, and musk, representing a relaxed and chill mood.
- Violet Vibe: A fruity amber fragrance with strawberry cream, lemon zest, cassis nectar, red apple blossom, jasmine petals, lotus blossom, pink marshmallow, and skin musk.
Anna Sui Sundae collection is retails for S$95 (50ml) at all major departmental stores, Sephora, and Sephora Online.
The Body Shop Full Flowers Eaux de Parfum
The Body Shop introduces Full Flowers, a premium fragrance line with vegan-certified and sustainable packaging.
The collection captures the rich and blooming scents of flowers, blending different notes for a one-of-a-kind fragrance experience.
Each fragrance is made with at least 90% natural components and centres around the exquisite perfume of a single flower oil.
- Full Rose Eau de Parfum (75ml, S$75): This fragrance depicts a freshly blooming rose on a dewy morning, with sweet-smelling rose petals, the crisp of geranium leaf, green foliage of a rose bush, and prickly thorns of roses, symbolised by spicy, aromatic cardamom.
- Full Iris Eau de Parfum (75ml, S$75): What distinguishes this aroma is the rich, woody scent of an entire iris bloom from its soft petals, stems, to woody roots represented by the iris concrete, piney juniper berries, and soft cedar wood accord.
- Full Ylang Ylang Eau de Parfum (75ml, S$75): Made with radiantly fragrant ylang-ylang essential oil, this spicy, white flora scent is blended with black pepper to represent the plant’s branches, and sweet, creamy vanilla to embody the velvety leaves.
- Full Orange Blossom Eau de Parfum (75ml, S$75): This blend contains orange blossom, fresh bergamot, and vetiver, which will transport you to a citrus garden with the aromatic petals of the flower, the luscious orange fruits, and the crisp green foliage.
Purchase the limited edition Full Flowers Collection engraved bottles from 5 May onwards at the following 10 The Body Shop stores islandwide: Tampines Mall, Plaza Singapura, Causeway Point, Northpoint, NEX, Compass One, Waterway Point, JEM, Junction 8, ION Orchard, and Bugis Junction (while stocks last).
The Body Shop Full Flowers Collection is available at The Body Shop stores: Tampines Mall, Plaza Singapura, Causeway Point, Northpoint, NEX, Compass One. Waterway Point, JEM, Junction 8, ION Orchard and Bugis Junction, Lazada and Shopee.
Gucci Beauty Where My Heart Beats Eau de Parfum
Where My Heart Beats Eau de Parfum by Gucci Beauty is the world’s first fragrance to contain alcohol created from 100% recycled carbon emissions, aligning with Gucci’s sustainability objectives.
It has a floral scent that captures the essence of spring, with notes of rose and lily of the valley, layered with white peony, violet leaves, and a white musk accord.
This floral scent encapsulates the enchantment of a dream, expressing both lightness and strength, and is meant to represent freedom and creativity.
Gucci Beauty Bloom Eau de Parfum Intense
Imagine a night-blooming garden; that’s how the new Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum Intense smells.
The fragrance opens with a bright and vivid aroma of orange blossom, which blossoms into a floral blend of jasmine and tuberose.
Because of the patchouli essence and crystal moss accord base, it adds sensuality to the iconic Gucci Bloom white flower blend.
The night-blooming flower, aptly named “lady of the night,” also provides a distinctive and enticing touch to the rich, floral fragrance.
The exterior package is a visual representation of the scent, inked with a red Toile de Jouy Herbarium Gucci print with crimson cherry branches, flowers, and leaves on a blush background bordered in black.
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum Intense fragrance retails at S$175 (30ml), S$195 (50ml), and S$280 (100ml) and is available in Gucci Beauty boutiques, Sephora, Takashimaya, BHG and Metro counters.
& Other Stories Rose Revival Fragrance
After a decade, the beloved fragrance Rose Revival is making a grand comeback to revive the romance of roses due to its devoted fans who have continuously reached out asking for its comeback.
Returning with a unique composition that combines fresh green pear, delicate rose absolute, magnolia, and a touch of cedar wood, this modern yet timeless fragrance is sure to draw you in and leave an unforgettable impression.
& Other Stories Rose Revival will be available in both ION Orchard and Raffles City stores from 8 June.
Penhaligon’s Solaris Eau de Parfum and Luna Eau de Toilette
Penhaligon’s pays homage to the sun and moon, presenting stories surrounding the astral cosmos with their new scents Solaris Eau De Parfum and a repack of the brand’s bestseller in the British Tales pillar, Luna Eau de Toilette.
- Penhaligon’s Solaris Eau de Parfum: Inspired by the dazzling sun, the smell opens with a blackcurrant blast and a creamy floral combination of ylang-ylang at the its core. The warm woody tones of sandalwood and the enticing scent of vanilla provide a mesmerising background to the otherwise fruity, floral mix.
- Luna Eau de Toilette: The repackaged iconic toilette reflects the essence of the fabled Goddess of the Moon, and it’s hypnotic with a touch of sensuality. The core is a bright floral scent with juniper berry crispness, followed by a bitter freshness of orange bigarade and a dark woody base for that added mysterious mood of a moonlit night.
Penhaligon’s Solaris Eau de Parfum and Luna Eau de Toilette retail at S$310 (100ml) each and are available at Sephora ION, Sephora online, and all Penhaligon’s stores.
Dior La Collection Privée Dioriviera
Dior La Collection Privée Dioriviera is a stunning fragrance inspired by Provence’s southern heat, may roses, soft wind and a stately fig tree.
The iconic combination of fig and rose embodies the flora and fruity undertones, emitting a warm, relaxing aroma that undoubtedly encapsulates the magical moment of the South of France, full of celebrations, camaraderie, and shared joy.
Dior La Collection Privée Dioriviera retails for S$215 (40ml), S$435 (125ml) and S$645 for (250ml) and is available from 1 June at Dior ION Orchard Boutique and Dior Beauty Online Boutique.
Paco Rabanne: 1 Million Royal Eau de Parfum and Lady Million Royal Eau de Parfum
Paco Rabanne introduces two new fragrances aimed at empowering both men and women to live defiantly as you will undoubtedly feel like royalty with a few spritzes.
- 1 Million Royal Eau de Parfum (50ml for S$130, 100ml for S$176): This perfume has a delightfully fresh cedar wood scent at its core, which is topped by an energising lavender note to bring out the flamboyance, and a seductive hint of benzoin at the base to perfectly encapsulate masculinity in a bottle.
- Lady Million Royal Eau de Parfum (80ml, S$198): This perfume captures the essence of a golden girl, with a floral bouquet as the main scent to evoke hyper femininity, a refreshing twist of juicy pomegranate at the top, and a cashmeran base to invite you to live boldly.
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Royal Eau de Parfum and Lady Million Royal Eau de Parfum are available at Sephora online, selected Sephora outlets, TANGS at Tangs Plaza and Vivocity, Metro at Paragon and Woodlands, BHG at Bugis and Bishan, and Takashimaya.
Maison Margiela Fragrances “On A Date”
Maison Margiela Fragrances introduces their latest fragrance, “On A Date,” a creative collaboration between master perfumer Carlos Benaim and master sommelier Manuel Peyrondet.
This fragrance was inspired by a date in Provence, and the perfume is a combination of juicy grapes, fresh flowers, and a warm, sensual woody character to thoroughly immerse you in the memory of a romantic rendezvous.
Maison Margiela Fragrances “On A Date” retails from S$185-210 (100ml) at iShopChangi, Sephora, Maison Margiela Ngee Ann City, Maison Margiela VivoCity, and Maison Margiela Jewel Changi Airport.
Issey Miyake Parfums: L’Eau d’Issey Pivoine and L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Vétiver
Issey Miyake launches two stunning fragrances this summer to celebrate nature in all its splendour, beginning with water, but also introducing lush, vibrant florals and vetiver to the mix.
- L’Eau d’Issey Pivoine: This aromatic bouquet of peonies is actually composed of natural ingredients such as rose and pear. White raspberries add a juicy touch to the bouquet and the cedar wood base further amplifies and completes the fragrance trail.
- L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Vétiver: This addictive woody warm scent pays homage to Vetiver, the most elegant wood note, and is combined with water, pungent ginger, and pure clary sage to provide a clean fresh contrast to the otherwise robust aroma.
Issey Miyake Les Eaux D’Issey Pivoine & L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Vétiver parfums retail for S$191 each and are available at Sephora Online.
Oribe Serene Scalp Oil Control Collection
Oribe Hair Care introduces the Oil Control Collection as an extension of its Serene Scalp family, aimed at oily scalps and extending time between washes.
The Oil Control Shampoo, Oil Control Treatment Mist, and Dry Shampoo Powder are all designed to remove excess oil from your hair while leaving it clean and lightweight.
Green marine algae and mango leaf extract are also included in the ingredients to rebalance the flora of the scalp for optimal hair health.
The ability of the Oil Control Shampoo to manage sebum while prolonging hairstyles makes it ideal for Singapore’s hot weather. Not only that, but it’s silicone-free, gentle, and even promotes a healthy scalp microbiome!
John Frieda Frizz Ease All-In-1 Lightweight Serum
This new lightweight serum complements John Frieda’s existing Frizz Ease All-in-1 Original Serum for medium to thick hair.
It is a multi-tasking serum for fine to medium hair to tame frizz for up to 72 hours and protect from heat and humidity, preparing for styling routines.
The serum, infused with argan, coconut, and moringa oil, provides hydration, shine, and long-lasting smoothness to the hair without weighing it down, making it ideal for both day and night use.
GHD SS23 SUNSTHETIC Collection
Inspired by hazy radiant sunsets, GHD’s SS23 SUNSTHETIC Collection features a limited-edition range of contemporary metallics that perfectly capture the spirit of the golden hours: strong bronze, sun-kissed gold, refined rose, and neutral taupe.
- Platinum+™ Style in Sun-Kissed Taupe (S$475): This SMART style features Ultra-zoneTM technology that controls heat more effectively by predicting your personal hair needs to reduce hair breakage and colour fade, leaving your hair smoother and shinier.
- Gold™ Styler in Sun-Kissed Gold (S$345): With dual-zone technology, this style produces salon-quality results for sleeker, healthier-looking hair.
- Max Styler in Sun-Kissed Rose Gold (S$345): Designed for quick, easy styling, this straightener reduces styling time for long, thick, and curly hair types by half while evenly maintaining at 185°C from root to tip for professional hair styling results.
- Helios™ Hair Dryer in Sun-Kissed Desert: The revolutionary Aeroprecis™ technology and curved nozzle in this hair drier gives you the best salon blowout with 30% more hair shine than ordinary hair dyers (available only at Sephora Raffles City Store from May 23 to 25).
GHD SS23 SUNSTHETIC Collection is available at Sephora online.