In a blink of an eye, we’re moving fast into May. And as you collect your payslips, that means it’s another month and opportunity to try out a new beauty product!
After rounding up all of the beauty launches for the month of May, all we can say is that it’s a prime time to splurge, especially on skincare, and upgrade your skincare lineup.
Read on to find out what will be added to your shopping cart this month, whether it’s a personalised prescription skincare or an uplifting floral perfume.
NAIIAN Luxury Youth-Enhancing Skincare
It’s never too early to start on an anti-ageing regimen to repair and regenerate your skin. This revolutionary luxury skincare brand from Korea supports everyone of all ages, genders, and skin types, and needs to experience the shape-shifting powers of their clinically proven products.
What sets NAIIAN apart from other stem cell skincare brands is its exclusive and game-changing DNA Water that delivers the Cultivated Stem Cell Matrix deep into the skin for maximum absorption and age-defying results.
Based on a clinical study done by NAIIAN, participants saw line and texture refinement in 10 days, brighter and even skin tone in 14 days, and an overall lift in their faces in 30 days.
- Eye & Face Serum (30ml, S$299): This serum has an abundance of DNA water-rich nutrients to restore your skin’s youthful strength, elasticity, and appearance. The stem cells renew wrinkled, sagging skin around the entire face and eyes for a brighter, supple, and firmer look.
- Eye Lifting Serum (1ml, S$49): Works similarly to the Eye & Face Serum, but is best for dark eye circles and fine wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid Microneedle Rolling System (S$209): A roll-to-dissolve micro-needling device that creates micro-channels to enable maximum absorption of DNA Water and Cultivated Stem Cell Matrix. Its unique needling tip is infused with hyaluronic acid and releases its own active complex into the skin for visibly firmer, smoother, and younger-looking skin.
NAIIAN also offers a Starter Kit with all three of the products above at S$499. Get your own personal fountain of youth and revive luminosity as you let NAIIAN’s products trigger your skin’s memory of youth!
NAIIAN Luxury Youth-Enhancing Skincare products are available at naiianbeauty.sg, Shopee, and Lazada.
AHC Youth Focus Intensive Night Capsule Serum
Korean aesthetic skincare brand AHC proudly presents a new addition to its Youth Focus line that was launched in 2021 for the most supple and youthful skin you can imagine.
Made to enhance your nighttime routine immensely, this serum contains a high content of PRO Retinal 11X™ — a trailblazing anti-ageing ingredient produced with AHC’s proprietary technology.
Let this powerful capsule serum work its magic and say goodbye to wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin texture, dull skin tone, and loss of skin elasticity.
AHC Youth Focus Intensive Night Capsule Serum retails for S$79.90 at Shopee, Lazada, and in stores at Watsons.
Bio-essence Bio-HA Range
Bio-essence gives hydration a whole new meaning with its new Bio-HA range that is supercharged with a potent blend of 13 molecular weights of hyaluronic acid.
Assured to provide you with intense moisture, even to the deeper layers of your skin, for up to 72 hours of continuous hydration, there are four products in this range:
- Bio-HA Amino Acid HA13 Cleanser: Infused with 13 types of hyaluronic acid, 25% amino acid, and niacinamide, this gentle cleanser helps to cleanse the skin and protect the skin barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Bio-HA Super HA13 Essence Lotion (150ml): Powered by ceramides and betaine, this essence lotion instantly soothes and refreshes the skin by increasing moisture levels by 190%.
- Bio-HA Super HA13 Serum (30ml): A lightweight, water-based, and fast-absorbing serum made to give deep hydration and lock in moisture — revealing hydrated and supple skin for up to 72 hours.
- Bio-HA Super HA13 Gel Hydrator (50g): A lightweight gel that delivers all-day moisture and barrier protection. It also has vitamin B5 to help protect the skin from external irritants.
Bio-essence Bio-HA range retails for S$17.55 to S$32.10 at Shopee, and for S$18.90 to S$34.80 at bioessence.com.sg.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Eye Cream
The French brand introduces a new brightening eye cream that’s also a perfect pairing for its bestselling and TikTok-viral Vinoperfect serum.
Clinically and ophthalmologist tested, this eye cream corrects all types of dark circles with a trio of ultra-effective anti-dark circle active ingredients: viniferine, caffeine, and niacinamide.
Pour yourself a glass of vino and refresh your eyes with the Vinoperfect Brightening Eye Cream’s cooling ceramic applicator, which helps depuff your eye contour and leaves it visibly brighter.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Eye Cream retails for S$65 and will be available at Sephora.sg and in stores at Sephora from 11 May 2023.
Clarins Precious Luxury Skincare
Inspired by plants and driven by science, Clarins unveils the epitome of luxury, performance, and pleasure in three new dazzling products.
A complete youth-regaining ritual, all three products complement each other perfectly to stimulate anti-ageing results from within the skin. And with a unique and rare key ingredient, the Moonlight Flower, present, your skin’s collagen-1 production is increased by 279%.
- Precious La Lotion Anti-Ageing Treatment Essence (150ml, S$175): An essence and serum combined, Clarin’s first-ever premium serum is an essential prelude to the Clarins Precious ritual for maximum benefits to be received. It deeply hydrates, softens, smoothes, and plumps the skin — making it the key to hydrating and reviving radiance in the skin.
- Precious La Crème Anti-Ageing Moisturiser (50ml, S$495): A lightweight, collagen-boosting face cream that lets your skin regain an ideal bounce-back quality; reducing the Clarins skin ageing index by five years.
- Precious La Crème Yeux Anti-ageing Eye Cream (15ml, S$210): A youth-reviving eye cream with a global age-defying action specific to target the fragile eye area. It lifts the eye contour and restores an expressive, luminous, and more youthful look.
Clarins Precious Luxury Skincare is available at clarins.com.sg and metro.com.sg.
Derma Lab 5kDA Hyaluronic Intensifying Serum
For an ultimate hydration hero product, look to Derma Lab‘s latest serum! Its advanced formula has ultra-small molecules of hyaluronic acid that penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin. You’ll be feeling incredibly refreshed with optimal hydration to every skin layer and with an improved appearance of dry, rough, and lined skin.
Other than that, it also has ceramides to restore your skin’s barrier function to its prime and improve your skin’s resilience. That means this serum is perfect for those with dry and sensitive skin as it’ll give your skin what it needs for long-term repair.
Adding on to all that, all of Derma Lab’s products are made with its proprietary formula (Derma Mimic Complex), co-developed with dermatologists, to help sensitive Asian skin foster a stronger skin barrier and prevent the recurrence of skin sensitivity.
Derma Lab 5kDA Hyaluronic Intensifying Serum retails for S$44.50 at Shopee and for S$59.90 in stores at CK, Watsons, and FairPrice.
Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Retinol Serum and Micellar Prebiotic PreCleanse
Founded by a skin therapist, Dermalogica has released and is unveiling two powerhouse beauty products into its professional-grade skincare collections.
- Micellar Prebiotic PreCleanse (150ml): Take cleansing up a notch with this micellar skincare product that does more than just remove makeup and debris. This new and innovative formula takes the very first step of your double cleansing routine further by dissolving makeup and impurities with gentle micelles while nourishing your skin with microbiome-balancing prebiotics.
- Dynamic Skin Retinol Serum (30ml): A powerful and effective serum that’s a go-to for Selena Gomez herself. Within two weeks, this high-dose, fast-acting 3.5% retinoid complex with an advanced retinoid blend can reduce the four signs of skin ageing — retexturised skin, even skin tone, reduced appearance of wrinkles, and minimised appearance of pores.
Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Retinol Serum retails for S$165 and is available now. Meanwhile, the Dermalogica Micellar Prebiotic PreCleanse retails for S$83 and will be available from 5 May 2023 onwards at dermalogica.com.sg, Sephora, AsterSpring centres, and authorised Dermalogica skin centres islandwide.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Cleansing Cream
Kickstart your anti-ageing regimen with Dr. Sturm’s new cleansing innovation that’s an extension of her molecular science expertise and a part of her bestselling Super Anti-Aging Collection.
This multi-tasking cleansing cream gently removes dirt, makeup, and residues from the skin without stripping it of essential oils. When washed off, nourishing skin-identical ceramides and carbohydrates remain on the skin and penetrate the epidermis to deliver powerful anti-ageing molecules and intensive hydration deep within the skin.
Suitable for mature and sensitive skin, using it daily will leave you with replenished, balanced, and healthy-looking skin.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Cleansing Cream retails for S$175 at sg.drstrum and will be available at Takashimaya Department Store from 13 April 2023.
Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Fresh Day Serum
A super-potent 15% vitamin C serum that’s made different, Drunk Elephant‘s version is packed with a powerful antioxidant complex, essential nutrients, and fruit enzymes to give you firmer, brighter, and more luminous skin.
It’s designed to be mixed by you before its first use, which adds a fun element to your skincare regime, keeps the formula extra fresh, and also maximises the potency of its delicate ingredients.
What’s more, you can mix this serum with the rest of Drunk Elephant’s highly absorbable products to concoct a skincare smoothie that works best for your skin!
Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Fresh Day Serum retails for S$118 at Sephora.sg and Sephora stores.
ést.lab ActivCalm Gentle Hydrating Cleansing Mousse with Deep Cleansing Brush Head
Score a spa-level cleanse at home with this innovative fine foam and a built-in deep cleansing brush head to clear out any buildup of dirt, blackheads, whiteheads, and excess sebum from deep within the pores.
A new addition to the ActivCalm range, this luscious and airy sulphate-free foam cleanser is enriched with antioxidant ingredients and transforms into dense micro bubbles to cleanse and balance the skin’s pH levels.
It features three key ingredients — trehalose, panthenol (vitamin B5), and rose flower extracts — that target specific skin concerns to make sure that your skin’s overall health is maintained with the highest efficacy without stripping the skin of essential oils.
Plus, this uber-gentle formula is suitable for all skin types and for pregnant and breastfeeding mummies!
ést.lab ActivCalm Gentle Hydrating Cleansing Mousse with Deep Cleansing Brush Head retails for S$56 at estlab.shop and in stores at all Estetica boutiques islandwide.
Fenty Skin Thicc N Smooth Rich Peptide Eye Cream
The fabulous queen Rihanna strikes again with another new beauty product after releasing the Melt Awf Jelly Oil Makeup-Melting Cleanser last month.
This all-in-one eye cream delivers rich peptides, intense hydration, and all the anti-ageing benefits you need to fight dry under eyes and dark circles. Over time, you’ll be able to notice instant brightening and hydrating benefits and reduced visibility of wrinkles and fine lines.
And bonus points go to the twist-up pot, which makes your skincare routine easy and mess-free, especially for those with long nails.
Fenty Skin Thicc N Smooth Rich Peptide Eye Cream retails for S$61 at Sephora.sg and in stores at Sephora.
Glowfully Gentle Cream Cleanser
Make your daily cleansing ritual just like a luxurious spa with Glowfully’s new gentle cleanser.
This rich, milky emulsion of 99.8% natural ingredients features a premium blend of Swiss pinot noir grape seed, Swiss apple stem cell extract, and antioxidant triple tea complex to protect the skin and reveal a youthful glow.
And its coconut-derived surfactants help to melt away dirt and makeup and leave you with soft and plump skin.
Glowfully Gentle Cream Cleanser retails for S$106 instead of S$53 at glowfullyskin.com. Buy two and get one free at S$106 instead of S$159, available till 3 May 2023 and while stocks last.
Ice’s Secret Large & Open Pores Oligopeptide Complex Serum
Ice’s Secret launched an advanced serum that lets you see refined pores and smooth, radiant skin in just seven days!
A comprehensive solution for pore concerns and suited for all skin types, this intensive pore-tightening serum doesn’t have acids or harmful ingredients. Instead, you’re greeted with a powerful blend of oligopeptides to target all causes of enlarged pores.
At the same time, it also combats dehydration, prevents premature skin ageing, and restores your skin’s moisture barrier while protecting against environmental stressors.
Ice’s Secret Large & Open Pores Oligopeptide Complex Serum retails for S$158 at icesecret.co.
Jung Beauty Probiotics Tinted Sun Serum
In need of a powerhouse sunscreen to combat sun spots and dull, ageing skin? Try this Korean brand’s latest innovation of a 3-in-1 hybrid serum.
Suitable for all skin types and everyday wear, its formula is a nourishing blend of physical and chemical sunscreen ingredients, probiotics, niacinamide, panthenol, and other skin-loving ingredients.
Plus, it has a super lightweight texture and a natural tone-up effect that helps promote brighter, healthier skin.
Jung Beauty Probiotics Tinted Sun Serum retails for S$45 at Ksisters. Enjoy 15% off exclusively at the Jung Beauty Hello! Summer Pop-Up at Market Blue, Tanglin Mall that’s happening till 3 May 2023.
L’OCCITANE Immortelle Precious Emulsion and Immortelle Divine Cleansing Cream
Reset your skin and give it an immortality effect with L’OCCITANE’s two new skin treats!
- Immortelle Precious Emulsion (75ml, S$109): A lightweight, antioxidant-packed moisturiser that is made with Immortelle lentil seeds and micro hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin for up to eight hours. It helps reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines and improves the skin’s resilience for a plump, smooth, and even complexion.
- Immortelle Divine Cleansing Cream (125ml, S$64): Enriched with Immortelle essential oil, this cleanser effectively removes makeup and impurities while providing anti-ageing benefits. The result is a revitalised complexion and youthful appearance.
L’OCCITANE Immortelle Precious Emulsion and Immortelle Divine Cleansing Cream are available at sg.loccitane.com and all L’OCCITANE boutiques nationwide.
Modules Personalised Prescription Skincare
Make personalised skincare work the best for you with this new groundbreaking skincare brand that challenges traditional norms.
Founded on clinically proven skin science and dermatologist-driven formulations, Modules provide up to 676 personalised formulations to resolve real skin issues. You can be assured of results and maximum efficacy in all their products and achieve healthy, radiant skin.
- Personalised Prescription Treatment ($49): Get clinically proven formulas that are tailored specifically to your skin needs and concerns. Each personalised treatment is made to order by pharmacists upon an online consultation.
- Clinical Essentials Kit (S$79): A minimalistic skincare routine made to complement your personalised Modules treatment. Ideal for all skin types, the set includes a 3% Niacinamide Cleanser, 23% Ascorbic Acid Serum, and 16 Amino Acid Moisturiser.
Modules Personalised Prescription Skincare is exclusively available at modules.skin.
ONE BY KOSÉ Melanoshot W
KOSÉ introduces a new and improved brightening serum that lightens dark spots while preventing them from reappearing.
Containing an advanced kojic acid whitening serum, it targets the direct source of dark spots and effectively suppresses melanin production. And the use of the brand’s original zanthoxylum bungeanum extract helps to further lighten and limit the spread of melanin, promising clear and bright skin.
ONE BY KOSÉ Melanoshot W retails for S$74 at Guardian, Shopee (currently sold out), Lazada, all Welcia-BHG stores, selected Guardian stores, and all KOSÉ Department Store Counters.
Paula’s Choice Pro-Collagen Multi-Peptide Booster
Touted as one of the most innovative peptide technologies there is, Paula’s Choice‘s new booster visibly lifts, firms, and smooths wrinkles in as little as 15 minutes!
This cutting-edge serum targets key proteins in the skin’s extracellular matrix to support collagen and elastin production. Plus, it also rebuilds, strengthens, and firms the skin at a deeper level with pro-collagen peptides that deliver multi-layer support for results immediately and over time.
Paula’s Choice Pro-Collagen Multi-Peptide Booster retails for S$88 at paulaschoice.sg.
SEKKISEI CLEAR WELLNESS Pure Conc SS and Refining Milk SS
This Japanese skincare brand has launched an improved gentle formulation of its sensitive skincare line.
Using the results from SEKKISEI’s natural science research and formulated with up to 75.7% natural ingredients, these products target dryness and irritation directly from the source.
Both are powered by ITOWA, an original ingredient derived from Japan’s rich natural heritage, and the combination of the two will give you improved barrier quality and enhanced capacity to resist environmental stressors.
- CLEAR WELLNESS Pure Conc SS (200ml, $46): A moisturising lotion that soothes even the driest and most sensitive skin. It seeps deep into the skin and leaves you with a silky smooth texture and visibly minimised pores.
- CLEAR WELLNESS Refining Milk SS (100ml, $48): A luscious moisturising emulsion that creates a protective barrier on your skin, sealing in moisture and maintaining the skin’s natural balance. The result is supple, plump skin that glows with freshness and vitality.
KOSÉ SEKKISEI CLEAR WELLNESS Pure Conc SS and Refining Milk SS are available at Shopee, Lazada, selected Guardian stores, all Welcia-BHG, and all KOSÉ Department Store Counters.
Sigi Skin Daylight Oasis Vitamin C Serum
Local brand Sigi Skin offers you the chance to put your best face forward with its all-new brightening serum where you will definitely ‘C’ the difference in your skin!
Packaged in a UV-protective pump that prevents oxidation (so it stays fresh), this mighty serum works to brighten your complexion, improve skin texture, firm and increase skin elasticity, fade dark spots and pigmentation, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Amidst its skin-loving ingredients are exosomes which are commonly used in medical-grade skincare. This carrier ingredient is effective at tackling skin problems like acne, eczema, and inflammation and speeds up the skin’s healing process.
Sigi Skin Daylight Oasis Vitamin C Serum retails for S$109 at sigiskin.com.
Tatcha The Silk Serum
Your wishes for the top wrinkle-smoothing serum are coming true with Tatcha‘s new beauty product!
This easy-to-use and kind-to-skin serum visibly firms, boosts radiance, and supports collagen-depleted skin while hydrating and reducing redness. Unlike vitamin A derivatives which have to be started slowly to build up a tolerance for it, The Silk Serum is designed to be used any time for up to two times daily from day one.
With a cocktail of sea fennel, upcycled cranberry extract, and plant-based retinol alternatives, this silky serum works to build elasticity and bounce in your skin.
Tatcha The Silk Serum retails for S$155 and will be available exclusively at Sephora.sg and Sephora stores from 11 May 2023.
The Body Shop Edelweiss Range
The Body Shop has proudly and boldly changed the name of its bestselling skincare range, Drops of Youth™, to Edelweiss.
Featuring the resilient flower that protects and repairs itself with its natural antioxidants, the new range has been reformulated to provide double the concentration of edelweiss in every drop for stronger and smoother skin.
- Edelweiss Daily Serum Concentrate (30ml, S$75 and 50ml, S$93): A fan favourite and now enriched with leontopodic acid, this serum concentrate is clinically proven to protect the skin from pollution and gives you smoother, glowy skin.
- Edelweiss Eye Concentrate (10ml, S$53): Made with 96% ingredients of natural origin, a few drops of its light formula can leave your eye area smoother, stronger, and plumped with 24-hour moisture. It also forms an invisible layer over your skin to protect it from indoor and outdoor pollution.
- Edelweiss Intense Smoothing Cream (50ml, S$63): With just a pea-sized amount of this intensely rich and nourishing cream, your complexion will receive a hydration boost and you’ll enjoy supple, silky-smooth skin.
The Body Shop Edelweiss Range is available at thebodyshop.com, Shopee, Lazada, and all The Body Shop stores islandwide.
RATIONALE Beautiful Skin Superfluid SPF30
Polished, perfected, and protected. Australian brand RATIONALE‘s newest skin tint promises a luminous coverage that blurs imperfections and calms the appearance of redness.
Encased in a glossy black bottle, this sophisticated new formulation amplifies your skin’s natural radiance for the ultimate hyper-natural glow while protecting your skin from all sorts of solar damage.
This sheer Superfluid is offered in six skin-adapting tints based on the six Melanotypes, which means every skin on the planet will find a match and exhibit incandescent skin!
RATIONALE Beautiful Skin Superfluid SPF30 retails for S$121 and will be available from 2 May 2023 at sg.rationale and all RATIONALE stores islandwide.
Dior Addict Limited-Edition Burgundy Oblique Couture Case
Dior Addict’s silhouette is now dressed in a covetable burgundy oblique print, joining the collection of Brick Cannage, White Canvas and Rose Montaigne Couture Cases.
Inspired by the house of Dior’s canvas expertise, this limited-edition case invites you to express your feminity proudly and personalise your very own Dior Addict Shine Refillable Lipstick that features 90% natural-origin ingredients.
And in case you missed it, there are also 10 new colours launching along with its new gorgeous cases, including the iconic brick-red Dior 8.
Dior Addict Limited-Edition Burgundy Oblique Couture Case retails for S$74 exclusively at Dior Beauty Online Boutique and all Dior Beauty Boutiques and Counters. Dior Addict Shine Refillable Lipstick with its original black case retails for S$62 at Sephora.sg, Sephora stores, Dior Beauty Online Boutique and all Dior Beauty Boutiques and Counters. Refills (S$50) are available from 15 May 2023.
Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Sprays
Trusted by Make Up For Ever’s makeup pros for the limitless power in one micro spray, the brand introduces two of its reformulated Mist & Fix Setting Sprays.
This new formula is made with carefully selected fixing polymers that give a sensorial experience and 24-hour protection for your makeup.
- Mist & Fix Setting Spray (30ml, S$26 and 100ml, S$52): Reveals a hydrated and radiant effect.
- Mist & Fix Matte Setting Spray (30ml, S$26 and 100ml, S$52): Mattifies your makeup and with a blurring effect.
Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Sprays are available at makeupforever.sg, Sephora.sg, and Sephora stores.
OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright+ Vitamin CC Sticks
Here’s a remedy and clinical colour fix for your stubborn dark eye circles! With one swipe of this colour-correcting eye crème, witness makeup-boosting results that make your panda eyes disappear instantly and over time.
It’s powered with energising caffeine to depuff and reinvigorate the under eyes; banana bright pigments that are light-reflecting and illuminates your complexion; and enhanced vitamin C to brighten and improve the skin’s elasticity.
There are three versatile shades available, all designed to layer well with your concealers:
- Banana: For purple dark circles
- Apricot: For blue or purple dark circles
- Pumpkin: For blue dark circles
OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright+ Vitamin CC Sticks retail for S$49 at Sephora.sg and will be available in stores at Sephora from 11 May 2023 onwards.
INFINITY Lift and Tone-Up Base
A hybrid primer that gives a lifted appearance and lets you enjoy the benefits of a beauty serum. KOSÉ’s INFINITY Lift and Tone-Up Base delivers a stunning finish and helps contour your face for a long-lasting impression of resilience.
It’s also designed to blend and adhere snugly to the skin while comfortably tightening and evening out your skin tone for that flawless look.
INFINITY Lift and Tone-Up Base retails for S$52 at bhgsingapore.com.sg, and all KOSÉ Department Store Counters. Currently, it’s available for S$44.20 at metro.com.sg.
Tom Ford Beauty Liquid Lip Luxe Matte and Eye Colour Quad Series
Flaunt the most glamorous makeup looks with Tom Ford’s latest additions to its beauty repertoire.
- Liquid Lip Luxe Matte (6ml, S$77): A new series of 10 customisable shades, with an elastic, comfortable finish, that are lightweight, budge-proof, and long-wearing. Infused with seaweed and black rose oil extracts, the formula helps to smooth and blur the look of fine lines.
- Eye Colour Quad Series (9g, S$145): The Eyes of Tom Ford welcomes three new additions — 40 Golden Hour, 41 Peach Dawn, and 42 Hazy Sensuality. The versatile shadows evoke the sultry glamour and lavish materials of Tom Ford’s iconic runway collections.
Tom Ford Beauty Liquid Lip Luxe Matte and Eyes of Tom Ford are available at Sephora.sg, selected Sephora stores, Tangs.com, TANGS at Tang Plaza, and Takashimaya Department Store.
Haircare and Fragrance
Aesop Gloam Eau de Parfum
Aesop’s latest perfume is the fifth instalment of Othertopias, a collection of fragrances inspired by spaces both real and imagined.
Centred on the Divan — a horizontal portal for self-observation — this fragrance invokes the dreamscape where imagination enters and the waking world recedes.
Explore a blend of the tangible and the illusive through spicy and floral aromas. The Gloam starts off with a sweet orange flower and warm jasmine sambac before ending off with a powdery, earthy mix of iris and patchouli.
Aesop Gloam Eau de Parfum retails for S$255 at aesop.com and at all Aesop stores.
Bulgari Rose Goldea Blossom Delight Hair Mist
The renowned Italian luxury house adds a new rendition of its signature Rose Goldea Blossom Delight in a decadent hair mist.
With an iconic shape and an unmistakable Serpenti Collier that coils around the flacon’s neck, this hair mist is the final touch to revive and prolong the radiant scent of its Eau de Toilette counterpart.
A must-have for your vanity, Bulgari invites you to make every second and moment of your day engulfed in clouds of rosebuds and lily of the valley.
Bulgari Rose Goldea Blossom Delight Hair Mist retails for S$73 at bulgari.com.
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Blush Eau de Parfum
Carolina Herrera’s range of highly raved, modern femininity fragrances has a new addition that pays tribute to the multifaceted nature of contemporary womanhood.
A fresh take on the Good Girl story and encased in a glamorous pink stiletto, this fragrance is a lovely blend of double vanilla, peony, ylang-ylang, and rosewater.
Embrace a daring explosion of contrasts with this alluring scent and celebrate the duality of a woman’s ability to be sensual yet strong, instinctive yet intelligent, and empowered yet romantic.
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Blush Eau de Parfum retails for S$187 (50ml) and S$234 (80ml) at bhgsingapore.com.sg, BHG Bugis, metro.com.sg, Metro Paragon, Metro Causeway Point, tangs.com, TANGS at VivoCity, TANGS at Tang Plaza, takashimaya.com.sg, Takashimaya Department Store, and selected Sephora stores.
Kerasilk Essentials, Specialists, Styling, and Expert Services Collections
Known for offering a premium assortment of silk in haircare, Kerasilk debuts an extensive range of innovation-led products that enables you to unlock the perfect potential of your best hair yet.
Split into four categories (Essentials, Specialists, Styling, and Expert Services), each product is optimised to meet specific hair and styling needs. That makes it straightforward and intuitive for stylists to recommend and for consumers to select and use the ideal product regimen for every hair type, texture, and condition.
With every unique treatment, transform your tresses from dull, lifeless, and damaged to strong, healthy-looking, and irresistibly silky-soft. All of Kerasilk’s formulas combine its exclusive biomimetic silk and carefully selected high-potency ingredients and enhancers to strengthen diverse hair types and textures.
And all of Kerasilk’s products are 100% vegan, certified as climate neutral, and free from microplastics and UV filters!
Kerasilk Essentials, Specialists, Styling, and Expert Services Collections are available at Hairwerkz, O’Color Hair, Kiu Hair Gallery, Picasso Hair Studio, Chez Vous Hair Salon, and Roots – Where Hair Begins.
Kenzo Flower L’Absolue Eau de Parfum
In an inspiring collaboration of sustainability and a celebration of shared values with floriculturist Masami Charlotte Lavault, the House launches a new feminine fragrance.
Masterfully composed by Alberto Morillas, the perfume designer for the very first Flower By Kenzo fragrance, the new L’Absolue Eau de Parfum explores the heart of the poppy flower. Paired with the signature vanilla and white musk, a spicy and sophisticated scent is revealed.
Moreover, the 100ml fragrance bottle and cap have been redesigned to incorporate at least 15% recycled glass and 25% less plastic. The outer packaging is also made of cardboard from sustainably managed FSC forests and printed with bio-based plant inks.
Kenzo Flower L’Absolue Eau de Parfum retails for S$127 (30ml), S$177 (50ml), and S$245 (100ml) at Sephora.sg and Sephora stores.
Le Labo Body, Face and Hair creations
There’s nothing better than indulging in amazing scents that can enlighten your soul and inner spirit too. Le Labo, the brand that puts out genderless products and represents breaking boundaries, reveals three new creations and sets.
- Large Format Hand Pomade (100ml, S$56): A creamy hand pomade with the same blend of plant-based ingredients to soften and moisturise hands, but double the size and in an aluminium tube.
- Fine Fragrance Body & Hair Travel Set (S$121): Four bottles of Le Labo’s shower gel, body lotion, shampoo, and conditioner packaged in a waxed canvas pouch inspired by their lab aprons. Available in Rose 31 and Santal 33 scents.
- Body-Hair-Face Travel Set (S$83): A blissful kit in the Hinoki scent that includes a shower gel, body cream, shampoo, and conditioner.
Le Labo Body, Face and Hair creations are available at lelabofragrances.com, Le Labo Marina Bay Sands, and Le Labo Takashimaya Shopping Centre.
Lancôme Idôle Eau de Parfum
The perfume for all empowering women has graced our shores! More than a fragrance, this powerful totem is for every woman who questions the status quo, breaks free from tradition, and redefines the meaning of success.
Starring brand ambassador, and a symbol of her generation, Zendaya, this fragrance’s heart is composed with an absolute and rose water essences. Packaged in possibly the thinnest bottle you can find, its floral elements explore the touch of jasmine, a trace of patchouli, and a white chypre base.
Lancôme Idôle Eau De Parfum retails for S$141 (50ml) and S$205 (100ml) at lancome.com.sg, Lancôme departmental stores, iShopChangi, Lazada, Sephora.sg, and Sephora stores. Grab your perfume at Idôle ION Orchard Pop-Up, happening till 30 April, where you can enjoy complimentary engraving and glass painting services.
Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Toilette
The iconic American label introduces a companion to the Perfect Eau de Parfum and Perfect Intense with its latest Perfect Eau de Toilette.
Celebrating the strength of being authentic and aligning with the original fragrance that launched in 2020, this new fragrance is inspired by designer Marc Jacobs’s personal mantra: “I am perfect as I am”.
Practice self-love and self-acceptance with this uplifting floral scent that brings a luminous blend of polygonum, pink peppercorn, white daffodil, and cedarwood.
Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Toilette retails for S$147.30 at iShopChangi and S$185 at Sephora.sg. Visit Marc Jacobs’s Pop-Up at Plaza Singapura, happening till 3 May 2023, to purchase the new fragrance, win special goodies, and decorate your body with custom temporary tattoos.
Paco Rabanne Fame Blooming Pink Eau de Parfum
It’s time to bloom and shine as Paco Rabanne releases its Parisian Fame Blooming Pink fragrance dressed in sparkling glitter.
The quintessence of avant-garde luxury, elevate your days and embrace this vision of femininity with the scents of airy jasmine, succulent mango, and addictive incense wrapped in the warmth of vanilla and sandalwood.
Paco Rabanne Fame Blooming Pink Eau de Parfum retails for S$236 at bhgsingapore.com.sg and will be available at Sephora.sg, selected Sephora stores, BHG Bugis, Metro Paragon, Metro Causeway Point, TANGS at Tang Plaza, TANGS at VivoCity, and Takashimaya Department Store.