You’ve worked hard and sometimes, all you want is just some time to relax, and to pamper yourself with a massage, a facial or a manicure.
Salons offering these services are a dime a dozen on the streets and in the malls of Singapore, so where should you even start?
Choosing a beauty salon that you can trust is important – after all, a facial that causes you to break out, or a manicure that gives you a nail fungus infection, are nightmares you certainly don’t want to be acquainted with.
While nobody is able to try out every salon out there single-handedly, there’s strength in numbers. We’ve compiled the top 10 most trusted beauty salons voted by our readers, so everyone can take it as a reference the next time we book a beauty service.
The Top 10 ranking of these beauty salons are the result of an annual beauty survey conducted by Daily Vanity. Over 2,000 women have participated in this statistically significant survey and cast their votes on the beauty services that they trust.
Your votes have been casted, and these are the results. We present the Top 10 most trusted beauty services in the following categories:
- Most trusted massage spas: Getting a massage is one of the first few things that come to mind when you need a break from a stressful time, and consequently the spa you get it at is equally important. These are the massage spas that our readers voted for, and they range from the ultra-premium luxury experience, to the guilt-free affordable types that doesn’t compromise on quality.
- Most trusted facial salons: Finding a facial salon that works just right for you can be quite a daunting task. Whether it’s the painlessness of the extraction experience, or being able to deliver visible results, these facial salons have made a strong positive impression on our readers. Who knows? You might find your go-to facial salon in this list!
- Most trusted slimming centres: Slimming centres aren’t just for slimming – they have various types of services that are said to also improve overall health and wellness. These centres have delivered enough results to earn a place of trust with many of our readers.
- Most trusted aesthetic clinics: Unlike a decade ago, in-clinic cosmetic procedures are becoming more commonly done and are no longer stigmatised. As some of these procedures are invasive, we believe that this ranking of the clinics most trusted by readers will definitely help you in finding one which you can approach with peace of mind.
- Most trusted nail salons: Sure, you can paint them yourself, but getting a manicure done by trusted professionals can be a very pampering and soothing experience for those times when you just need a break. These are the nail salons that are most trusted by our readers, where you can rest assured that you will leave with pretty but also healthy nails.
- Most trusted hair salons: Hair is everyone’s crowning glory, and it’s not an exaggeration to say that a bad hairstyle from the salon will certainly ruin a person’s mood and self-confidence. You don’t need to worry with the ten listed in this ranking, however, as our readers have voted them as the hair salons they can trust.
- Most trusted hair treatment centres: Hair loss problems could potentially be very damaging to our self-image and self-confidence. These hair treatment centres have made their name in restoring their clients’ self-esteem by identifying, targeting and treating causes of hair loss.
- Most trusted hair removal salons: Hair is great, but not in places that we don’t want them to be at. Hair removal procedures could result in in-grown hair follicles if not done properly, but you don’t have to worry about that with these salons, as they are reputed for their professional, thorough, and hygienic services.
- Most trusted brow salons: Brows were more or less neglected in the past, but now they’re coming back with a vengeance. Unkempt or sparse brows are no longer cute and can really hurt an otherwise flawless face. These brow grooming salons are here to save the day.