Is beauty but a game?
Chanel is turning it into one, with its new pop-up, the Coco Game Center.
You’ll find three game stations with exclusive and nostalgic arcade games with a Chanel twist. You’ll aso get to shop from beauty products you won’t be able to find anywhere else!
The entire center will take approximately 60 minutes to fully explore, according to Chanel. Register online here as limited slots are available for each session, so that you won’t have to worry about squeezing with way, way too many people within the space. Walk-ins will be subject to availability!
Don’t miss your chance to buy these products exclusive to the pop-up:
- Chanel No. 5 L’eau On Hand Cream
- Chanel Poudre Lumiere Rosy Gold
- Chanel Les Beiges Touch-up sets
You won’t be able to get them anywhere after the Coco Game Center pop-up is over!
The Coco Game Center will also be the first place you can be one of the first customers to preview and get your hands on pre-launch items:
- Chanel Cruise 2018 Makeup collection: new Eclat de Transparence
- Chanel Les Beiges 2018 Makeup collection: new Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturiser
- Chanel Hydra Beauty: new Micro Liquid Essence and new Masque de Nuit au Camelia
These items will be available at all Chanel Fragrance and Beauty boutiques and counters islandwide from 3 May onwards.
The Chanel Coco Game Center will be available from 28 April to 6 May 2018, from 11am to 9pm every day. It is located at The Luxe Art Museum, 6 Handy Road, Singapore 229234, and the nearest MRT station is Dhoby Ghaut. Register online here to book a slot!