It’s no secret that good skin starts from within. What you consume has a massive effect on not only your weight, health, and overall mood, but also your skin, hair, and nails.
Of course, several factors can lead to blemish-prone skin, weak hair, and brittle nails, such as hormones and genetics, but one element remains in our control: nutrition.
While a diverse diet that’s rich in nourishing vitamins is important, we all need a little extra help sometimes, especially if you’re seeing a visible slump in your hair, skin, and nail health.
This is exactly what one of Daily Vanity‘s writers, Zile, started noticing in recent months. However, she was able to reverse the effects she saw just by making one clever change in her routine – keep reading to find out how she did it!
How our diet and lifestyle affect our hair, skin, and nails
“Recently, I have not been able to pay as much attention to my nutrient intake. I think this contributes to my nail health as they’re much softer and weaker than they were in past.
They either bend or break easily, so I can’t use them to open my canned drinks, for example. When I play the guitar, my nails will also chip easily and get damaged – I’ll have to cut them or file them after. I also see vertical ridges on my nails and notice that my nails are not as white or shiny as they used to be.
Apart from an imbalanced diet, I tend to face the monitor for nine or more hours on a weekday, and work can be stressful at times too. I aim to get at least seven hours of sleep per night, but I think my body could actually use more sleep each day.”
“Because of a lack of sleep and fluctuating stress levels, my skin looked duller in general. These effects are even more pronounced when I’m under pressure or not getting as much exercise as I should be. I noticed a more uneven skin tone and deeper fine lines, especially on the thin skin around my eyes.
I’ve also noticed a change in my hair quality. My hair has always been frizzy, but several months after I bleached and coloured my hair, it has become much drier, frizzier, and more damaged in the past few months.
It also does not grow as fast as it used to before I bleached it.”
Herbal Pharm Hair, Skin & Nails review: First impressions
To see if a tweak in Zile’s daily routine would grant her healthier and stronger hair, skin, and nails, we invited her to try Herbal Pharm Hair, Skin & Nails supplement for a month.
Here’s what she had to say:
“I tend to be slightly sceptical about whether something as simple as taking one pill per day could actually make a visible difference. Nevertheless, I bit the bullet and tried Herbal Pharm Hair, Skin & Nails for 30 days to see if it could convince me otherwise!”
“I like how light the aluminium bottle is. It has a secure lid that’s easy to pop open for dispensing. Since the packaging’s lightweight, it’s convenient for me to carry it around in my bag too, which is useful since I have to take a capsule daily with a meal.
So far, so good. I couldn’t wait to see what benefits it would bring about after a month!”
Herbal Pharm Hair, Skin & Nails review: Results after a month
“Perhaps the biggest difference that I noticed after taking Herbal Pharm Hair, Skin & Nails for a month is that my nails look healthier than before.
Before I started taking the supplement, my nails were really soft, and they kept bending or chipping, so I had to keep them short.
The vertical ridges on my nails were a lot more obvious than usual, and the surface of my nails even had scratches because of how soft they were at that time.
After a month, the top of my nails doesn’t have any scratches anymore, and the ridges are less noticeable now. My nails have a healthier sheen and the tips (which I can finally keep slightly longer!) are a little whiter too.
In fact, my nails felt stronger even only a week into the trial. When I press down on them now, they only bend slightly as opposed to before.”
Hair and skin
“When it comes to my hair, it seemed like my fringe grew longer faster, with a few baby hairs coming through by the end of my trial. I’ll have to continue taking the supplement for a more visible result.”
“As for my skin, I definitely felt and saw a difference. My skin feels softer now with a more even skin tone. It also looks glowier in photos now too, which is exactly what I wanted! The results are seriously impressive.
I certainly feel more confident with longer, stronger nails and radiant skin.”
What makes Herbal Pharm Hair, Skin & Nails different
No amount of nail polish, hair treatments, or exfoliators can beat the right nutrients to support our body, which is why the Herbal Pharm Hair, Skin & Nails supplement contains several essential ingredients.
These nutrients help to speed up the process of collagen and elastin formation for the support and growth of healthier, silkier hair, strong nails, and smooth, glowing skin. Here’s what you’ll find in each capsule:
- Biotin: This essential vitamin promotes lustrous hair, and healthy skin and nails by assisting enzymes in breaking down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins in our food.
- Folate: An essential vitamin B that’s necessary for producing red and white blood cells in the bone marrow to improve circulation and accelerate the growth of hair and nails while enhancing the skin’s glow.
- Collagen: A protein that makes up the structure of our cells and tissues, collagen supports healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Aloe vera: A rich source of antioxidants, aloe vera helps to fend off harmful free radicals to protect and hydrate the skin.
- Bamboo stem extract: Supplies antioxidants for healthy skin as it soothes the skin and bolsters the natural production of collagen.
Thanks to a balanced blend of key ingredients, Herbal Pharm Hair, Skin & Nails supplement is able to boost your natural beauty from within.
Herbal Pharm Hair, Skin & Nails retails for S$55.
Exclusive for Daily Vanity readers – enjoy 10% OFF your first purchase when you use promo code HPDV10 on Herbal Pharm’s website. Get free same-day delivery with a S$40 minimum spend! *T&Cs apply; scroll to the bottom of the article to learn more.
About Herbal Pharm
If you’re new to the brand, you’ll be pleased to know that Herbal Pharm is an award-winning health and wellness label, dedicated to providing all-natural, premium supplements and lifestyle products for over 18 years.
The team behind Herbal Pharm is dedicated to discovering, innovating, and formulating premium-quality nutritional supplements and all-natural, organic lifestyle products, constantly striving for better products made with superior ingredients in line with sustainable practices.
What’s more, Herbal Pharm is among the 64 new brands selected by industry leaders, trade associations, and government agencies to join Made With Passion, the national initiative by the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) and Enterprise Singapore (ESG) that showcases the diversity of local lifestyle brands and their hard work and dedication to create products that people from all walks of life love and trust.
For better skin health and overall well-being, you can be sure to count on Herbal Pharm and its wide variety of beauty and nutritional supplements, as well as natural and organic lifestyle products that are lovingly made for a better you.
You can find Herbal Pharm Hair Skin & Nails and a wide range of other supplements and lifestyle products at Herbal Pharm’s retail outlet located at 8 Race Course Lane, Singapore 218735 as well as Herbal Pharm’s showroom at 1008 Toa Payoh North, #01-18, Singapore 318996.
Herbal Pharm is available online at the official e-store as well, and you can enjoy complimentary same-day delivery for orders above S$40. Alternatively, you can also purchase Herbal Pharm products by calling the hotline at 6398 0888.
- Valid for new Herbal Pharm customers only: 10% OFF with a minimum spend of S$50.
- Valid for purchase via the official Herbal Pharm e-store only.
- The Promo Code is not applicable to purchase at retail outlets or via the hotline or other third-party marketplace.
- The Promo Code must be entered during online purchase.
- Valid period 29 July to 30 September 2022.
- Promo Codes are not stackable; each Promo Code can only be used once.
- Any unused Promo Codes are non-exchangeable or refundable for cash, products or other services in part or full.
- The Promo Code is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Herbal Pharm’s management retains the right to reject any promo code that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
- Additional conditions of use may apply and will be communicated by Herbal Pharm. In the event of a dispute, the decision of Herbal Pharm is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Promotional Codes only apply to the cost of products and do not apply to shipping costs and GST unless explicitly specified.
- Herbal Pharm is not responsible if a Promo Code is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Herbal Pharm reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel the Promo Code at any time.
This article is brought to you by Herbal Pharm