Great products are a must in our stash, but we certainly won’t be complaining if they also come dressed in a beautiful packaging. Thanks to a series of great partnerships between famous artists and our favourite brands, we’re seeing a few gorgeous makeup collections in the coming months.
Preview them here so you’ll know which you want spend on:
Clinique + Jonathan Adler Collection
Clinique has partnered with potter and designer Jonathan Adler to present a limited edition collection of makeup items, now wrapped with fun and bold packaging. The range is inspired by Jonathan Adler’s Globo Collection, which features colourful domes of acrylic and brass.
The Clinique + Jonathan Adler collection is available exclusively at Clinique Counters at Robinsons, and robinsons.com.sg, and consists of the following items:
- Clinique + Jonathan Adler Pop Lip Colour + Primer (SGD42): Available in nine shades, including three limited edition shades
- Clinique + Jonathan Adler Lid Pop (SGD33): Available in four shades
- Clinique + Jonathan Adler Cheek Pop (SGD45): Available in two shades
- Clinique + Jonathan Adler Luxe Brush Collection (SGD72): Consists of four brushes
Olympia Le-Tan x Lancome Collection
Collaborating with talented Parisian designer Olympia Le-Tan, Lancome is re-introducing some of their bestsellers, which now come in quirky packaging. Known for her embroidered clutch bags, Olympia Le-Tan adds adorable and funky motifs to iconic Lancome products so you can refresh the look of your vanity.
The Olympia Le-Tan x Lancome Collection will be available in Singapore in September, and it consists of these items:
- Monsieur Big by Olympia Le-Tan (SGD50): A highly-raved mascara that promises to deliver 12 times the volume of bare lashes with up to 24-hour wear
- L’Absolu Rouge by Olympia Le-Tan (SGD46): Available in three wearable shades, these lipsticks are engraved with an imprint of lips and the signature “Olympia xxx” in its brand new look.
- Matte Shaker by Olympia Le-Tan (SGD38): This is available in one shade – and you’ll love it – vivid orangey red.
- Blanc Expert Cushion Case by Olympia Le-Tan (SGD20): This cushion case is dressed in an embroidered cover featuring an angel design.
Innisfree x Olimpia Zagnoli limited edition cases
Innisfree is introducing four limited edition compact cases adorned with quaint and fascinating illustrations by renowned graphic designer and illustrator Olimpia Zagnoli. They will be available in two different sizes.
These cases will be launched together with the new Innisfree “My Palette” range, which is a blockbuster makeup collection that allows you to build your own palette. It will be available in three sizes: four (S), eight (M) or 18-pan (L) palette.
You’ll be able to choose from an extensive selection of 137 colours across seven makeup categories to customise an eye and cheek palette that you know you’ll definitely use. These magnetic cases are also easy to assemble so you’ll definitely can skip the mess that usually come from DIY customisation.
The Innisfree My Palette makeup range and Olimpia limited edition cases will be available in all Innisfree stores from 1 September.