All the 90’s kids in the house, rejoice! Unicorns are a thing again, and we are so happy to see the cartoon we’ve grown up with come together with a makeup brand that has also stolen our hearts in recent years. We’re talking about the new Colourpop x My Little Pony makeup collection, which will be released for international sale on the Colourpop website on October 5, 10am PST – that’s 1am on Friday, October 6, for us!
Here’s a sneak peek at what the collection is going to feature:
Ultra Glossy Lip
Ultra Matte Lip
Pressed Powder Highlighter
Super Shock Shadow
Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette
We love how the shades in the eyeshadow palette are inspired by the names (and colours) of the adorable unicorns in My Little Pony! According to HelloGiggles, this palette includes:
- Butterscotch: white with subtle pink violet opalescent sheen
- Blossom: peach with pink and gold duochrome
- Starshine: metallic golden tangerine
- Bluebell: golden ivory
- Applejack: dusty red violet
- Skydancer: bright icy lavender
- Minty: cool-toned fuchsia
- Flutterbye: true pastel peach
- Twilight: deep blackened violet
- Firefly: silvery baby blue
- Snuzzle: icy white with opalescent blue duochrome
- Princess Sparkle: a rich smoky turquoise.
This shockingly pink brush set includes:
- Angled face brush
- Angled eye brush
- Fan brush
- Shader brush
- Tapered blending brush
Look at that amazing keychain.
Are you as excited as us for the release of this new collection?!
Product images courtesy of Colourpop.