Besides Christmas trees, Santa Claus, and mistletoes, another icon that’s associated with the Christmas season is the nutcracker.
- Why is the nutcracker linked to Christmas?
- Send your loved ones a token of good luck this Christmas!
- Wishing that good vibes will follow her wherever she goes
- Wishing that she sees beauty in everything
- Wishing that she'll always have the radiance of health
- Wishing that she'll find her beau under the mistletoe
- Sign up for this exclusive ETUDE HOUSE workshop!
Why is the nutcracker linked to Christmas?
It actually began as a German tradition. Nutcrackers were given to loved ones as keepsakes to bring good luck and protection to them. Legend has it that a nutcracker exudes strength and guards people against danger. As such, in German folklore, it is seen as a bringer of goodwill and good luck!
It later become associated to Christmas because of the story The Nutcracker and the King of Mice, which was set at Christmas, written by E.T.A. Hoffman in 1816. Now the nutcracker is seen as a symbol of good luck and is particularly adored during the season of Christmas!
Send your loved ones a token of good luck this Christmas!
Christmas is a time to say a word of appreciation and send tokens of well wishes to the people you love. If you’re considering a practical gift that also carries deeper meanings, look no further than the ETUDE HOUSE My Little Nutcracker Collection. This limited edition holiday collection from the Korean beauty brand consists of a variety of products, from perfumes and hand creams, to lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes. We are sure you can find something for everyone!
Wishing that good vibes will follow her wherever she goes
- My Little Nut Colorful Scent Eau De Perfume Holiday Set (SGD39.90), which consists of an EDP with sweet floral notes and mini hand cream.
- My Little Nut Colorful Scent Eau De Perfume Roll-on 3-item set (SGD28), which consists of three fragrances including the limited edition My Little Nut holiday fragrance. These are easy for touching up when you’re out and about.
Wishing that she sees beauty in everything
- My Little Nut Fantastic Color Eyes (SGD25.90). These two six-colour eyeshadow palettes feature gorgeous party-perfect shades that will your loved one will appreciate even after Christmas is over.
- My Little Nut Curl Fix Mascara and Curl Fix Long Lash (SGD24.90 each). Help her achieve long-lasting doll-like lashes that will make her the belle of every Christmas ball.
- My Little Nut Play 101 Pencil (SGD12). This classic pencils from ETUDE HOUSE took on a new look for Christmas featuring cute nutcracker motifs on them. She can use it as an eyeliner, brow pencil, eyeshadow… however she wishes!
Wishing that she’ll always have the radiance of health
- My Little Nut Pearl Clear Any Cushion (SGD32 and SGD16 for the casing). Formulated with whitening ingredients, the cushion doesn’t just correct complexion instantly but also has skincare benefits.
- My Little Nut Lucky Cheek Beam (SGD14.90). In two shades, these can be used to define and highlight her features so she looks good at every Christmas selfie she’s taking.
Wishing that she’ll find her beau under the mistletoe
- My Little Nut Kissful Lip Care 3-item Set (SGD21). With three lip care products that firms, soothes and moisturises lips all day, these lip products also plump her puckers up, thanks to the boost of collagen in the formula.
- My Little Nut Dear My Enamel Lips-Talk (SGD17.90). She will love the moisturising lipstick that also comes with vivid colour payoff. Check out new shades that are created especially for this limited edition collection too.
- My Little Nut Play 101 Blending Pencil (SGD16.90). These can be used as a lip colour or a blusher, or even a base or an eyeshadow – she can get creative with them! Easy to apply and blend, these are the perfect makeup products to create any look she wants this holiday season.
The ETUDE HOUSE My Little Nutcracker Collection is now available at ETUDE HOUSE stores island-wide.
Sign up for this exclusive ETUDE HOUSE workshop!
Learn makeup tips and tricks for the trendiest look for Christmas from celebrity makeup artist Clarence Lee and walk away with a goodie bag worth SGD30. Clarence will also share about the ETUDE HOUSE My Little Nutcracker holiday collection at the workshop!
Date: 19 Nov 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 4pm – 6pm
Venue: ETUDE HOUSE flagship store at #B1-20 Wisma Atria
Limited to first 20 pairs of Daily Vanity readers. Email your name, number of people that are going with you, and contact number to [email protected] for registration.