Sephora sale is just over – how many of you now own Fenty Beauty products on your vanity table? Whether you’ve taken the Fenty plunge or not, you probably have at least heard the amount of raving on the Internet about the excellent quality of the makeup products helmed by pop star and now beauty mogul Rihanna.
Fenty Beauty, however, ain’t sleeping. Fast on the heels of the mega-success of their worldwide launch, they are now about to release a new holiday collection that’s going to be, quite literally, out of this world. We’ve previously gave you the heads up about this upcoming Fenty holiday collection – now, here are the details!
Stars may collide but nothing is going to stop us from getting our hands on this cosmic Galaxy collection, which is also available for a limited time only! It’s dropping at your local Sephora on 13 October, so set your alarms and calendars, you’ve been warned!
1. Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette
These are called “celestial-inspired” colours, and we just can’t get our eyes off them. These are 14 beautiful, shimmery colours that are perfect for all the parties coming up this holiday season!
Some of them can be worn alone, while some sheerer pigments are meant to be worn on top of other shadow colours to transform them into more exciting sparkling look!
Top row, from left to right:
- Oh-Zone: sheer platinum glitter
- Xtra Terrestrial: smoky moss with iridescent glitter
- Ultraviolet: smoky violet with iridescent glitter
- Light Year: smoky charcoal with gold glitter
- Sublime: sheer mint and gold glitter
- Planet Ex: smoky brown with iridescent glitter
- Milky Way: ivory with iridescent glitter
Bottom row, from left to right:
- Mars On Fire: sheer copper rose glitter
- Cosmic Ocean: sheer aqua glitter
- Midnight Bolt: true blue with superfine glitter
- Meteor Crush: sheer pink and gold glitter
- Space Owt: smoky grape with holographic blue glitter
- Jupiter Sand: smoky chocolate with iridescent purple glitter
- Sunburst: amber with gold glitter
Fenty Beauty Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette retails for SGD 82.
2. Eclipse 2-in-1 Glitter Release Eyeliner
Glitter Release?! Apparently these eyeliners will first dry down to a metallic finish, but if you lightly brush the ink with your finger or a brush, it will reveal a glitter effect!
We can’t wait to swatch this one!!
From left to right:
- Later, Crater: nude metallic/gold glitter
- Nepturnt: green-black metallic/smoky emerald glitter
- Alien Bae: blue-black metallic/smoky navy glitter
Beauty YouTuber Desi Perkins had a first-hand look at the eyeliners, and showcases their magical colour-changing properties:
Fenty Beauty Eclipse 2-in-1 Glitter Release Eyeliners retail for SGD 30 each.
3. Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter
Colour. Glitter. Gloss. Fenty Beauty is really packing punches with these new Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitters! Look forward to iridescent glitter locked in a smooth, juicy finish.
- Astro Naughty: glittering garnet
- Gal On The Moon: holographic pink orchid
- Plutonic Relationship: holographic hot pink
- Spacesuit: glittering peach
Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitters retail for SGD 28 each.
4. Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipstick
Metallic but creamy at the same time sounds like a match made in the stars. If that isn’t enough to convince you – just look at the beautiful metal oil-slick finishing of the tube!!
- $upanova: twinkling pink orchid
- Gravity: shimmering hot pink
- Sci-Fly: glimmering garnet
- Supermoon: sparkling peach
Fenty Beauty Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipstick retail for SGD 28 each.
5. Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush
A perfect companion for all the beautiful glitter in this collection, the Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush features a smudger and a blender brush on both ends. Its soft and synthetic bristles are designed specially to pick up the optimal amount of shimmer for your cosmic eyeshadow looks.
Fenty Beauty Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush retails for SGD 36.
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Galaxy Collection will be available for a limited time only from 13 October 2017 onwards at Sephora stores and Sephora.sg.
Watch Desi Perkins’s first impression on the entire collection here!