Cult makeup brand HipDot isn’t new to cool collaborations and as far as food is concerned, their Tapatio hot sauce collection was one that spiced up the industry.
This year, the brand has dropped another impressive collaboration that is too sweet to pass up; it has partnered with Reese’s, the brand that’s famous for their delicious peanut butter cups, to launch a makeup collection.
The HipDot x Reese’s makeup collection consists of six products:
- Reese’s White Chocolate Palette (US$16), featuring soft neutral tones and a pop of orange
- Reese’s Milk Chocolate Palette (US$16), featuring deep neutrals and a pop of yellow
- Reese’s Scented Lip Balms (US$14), in Chocolate Lovers, a sheer nude shade
- Reese’s Scented Lip Balms (US$14), Peanut Butter Lovers, a sheer brown shade
- Reese’s Double Ended Brush Set (US$16)
- Reese’s Limited Edition Bag + Full Set (US$74), where you can get all the products and they put them in a collector’s bag for you
These products are infused with the sweet scent of the famous Reese’s peanut butter cup that we’re all familiar with, but note that the fragrance is synthetic and free of actual peanut content, so it will not trigger any peanut allergy.
The HipDot x Reese’s makeup collection is now available on their website. Note that they currently only ship to USA and Canada so you may need to use a freight-forwarding service or to ask a friend based in these two countries for help to get hold of these products.