This June, we’re seeing some of our most beloved brands continue giving back to society with charity campaigns designed to help a cause they believe in. We also see some exciting store openings around town from some of your most anticipated brands, a classic game with a beauty twist being used to give away a pair of air tickets to Korea, and even a flash event coming right up!
Stop using tissue paper, use a handkerchief instead, in order to reduce deforestation. This is what the annual Eco-Handkerchief campaign by Innisfree is all about. This is the eighth year that this campaign is run, and from now onwards, you can get an exclusive Eco-Handkerchief if you do one of the following:
- Purchase any of the following products housed in a limited-edition packaging inspired by the Jeju forests: The Green Tea Seed Serum, The Green Tea Balancing Cream, My Cushion cases and Forest For Men Fresh All-in-one Essence.
- Spend more than SGD 100 in a single receipt.
- Recycle a used empty bottle at Innisfree stores (for Innisfree members only)
Refill Me Campaign
Your favourite sleeping mask now comes in a new Lavender scent for an even better night’s sleep. What’s more, if you purchase the ‘Refill Me’ edition of the LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask and the limited edition Lavender Water Sleeping Mask, LANEIGE will donate SGD 2 to the Waterways Watch Society (pledging up to SGD 12,000), which helps water conservation efforts in Singapore! This campaign runs from now to 30 June.
First counter opening
Popular Korean brand Mamonde already has their own page on Lazada but this coming month, they will be opening their first brick-and-mortar counter in Singapore at Tangs Vivocity.
Mamonde will offer a wide range of services at its counter, including personalised skincare consultations, Korean Eyebrow Service at SGD18 (redeemd with purchase of any product), Mamonde Lip Colour Service (in the near future), as well as regular skincare and makeup workshops.
Visit the new counter in June to purchase special sets, including:
- Mamonde’s Bestsellers Set (SGD124), consisting of the Rose Water Toner, First Energy Essence, Moisture Ceramide Light Cream, and Highlight Lip Tint in Pin Spot
- Floral Hydro Set (SGD131), consisting of the new Floral Hydro Ampoule Toner, Emulsion, Eye Cream Gel, and Cream
- Park Shin Hye’s Makeup Favourites (SGD95), consisting of the Color Lip Balm Intense, Highlight Lip Tint, True Color Lipstick, Big Eyes Mascara, and Lotus Micro Lip & Eye Makeup Remover
Launching and first counter opening
Luxury Korean skincare brand Su:m37 is finally opening their doors in Singapore! You can get their star product, the Secret Essence, a lightweight skincare solution that targets at five components of skin, as well as their Water-full range of moisturising products. Their first counter has opened at Tangs Vivocity, and you can look forward to their second counter opening at Tangs Orchard, on 21 July.
Make Up For Ever
First store opening
You already know Make Up For Ever for its pro-standard products. Now, check out their first ever physical store opened at Downtown Gallery, 6A Shenton Way, #01-06. Boasting its widest and most complete range of products you can find in Singapore, the Make Up For Ever store even boasts a private studio with five stations where you and your friends experience live makeup tutorials from a professional, with no obligation to purchase, have makeovers, or hold themed parties!
Kat Von D
Everlasting Flash Event
Love the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks? You’re in for a treat this month. Kat Von D will be having the Everlasting Flash Event on Sephora.sg, where you can get early access to three, never-before-seen shades from the bestselling Everlasting range, before the official launch of the expanded collection in July!
- 2 June: Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Sanctuary
- 9 June: Everlasting Lip Liner in Lolita II
- 16 June: Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ludwig
These shades will be available on a first-come-first-served basis on the Sephora website, and will be available for 24 hours only or while stocks last.
Remember that classic pinball game that we all used to play on Microsoft Windows back in the day? Shilla Duty Free has given it a “beauty-ful” twist! Try your hand at the Shilla Beauty Pinball to stand a chance to win shopping vouchers and other attractive prizes – you could even get your hands on the grand prize of a pair of Asiana air tickets to Korea! Log on to http://sgbeautypinball.shilladutyfree.com/ from now to 25 June to give it a go. Good luck!