K-beauty brand Mamonde is still relatively new in Singapore, having just landed on our shores three years ago. However, the brand, which is popular for its Rose Water products, has just announced that it will be withdrawing its operations in Singapore by end February 2020.
From now till the end of February, you will still be able to purchase Mamonde products at these boutiques:
- JEM (#01-K1) – Last operation day: 15 Jan 2020
- Bugis+ (kiosk at Level 2) – Last operation day: 27 Feb 2020
Mamonde Singapore clearance promotions
The brand will also be running clearance promotions at both physical stores – details as follows:
- 15% off with minimum SGD60 spend
- 20% off with minimum SGD90 spend
- 30% off with minimum SGD120 spend
Where else can I find Mamonde products in Singapore?
We’ve been informed that Mamonde products will be taken off these sites in March, so you may want to stock up on your holy grails ASAP.
You can also continue to purchase authentic Mamonde products from online K-beauty e-commerce retailer Althea.