The last time Korean beauty brand Tony Moly collaborated with popular Korean instant noodles brand Samyang, they released an absolutely hot (pun intended!) beauty collection. The quirky products stole our hearts and we were sad to know that it was a limited edition collection that we won’t be able to get our hands on anymore once they sell out.
But if you haven’t got enough of Samyang beauty products, here’s good news for you: Samyang has partnered Korean makeup brand On : The Body to launch a lipstick.
Play this Instagram video for more visuals.
While the Tony Moly x Samyang collection also carried lipsticks and a lip balm, this one takes your love for Samyang to the next level.
The On : The Body x Samyang lipstick leaves behind a spicy hot sensation on your lips, which is designed to resemble the feeling you get after savouring your favourite spicy Samyang ramyeon.
The lip colour is also created to resemble the slightly red and pouty lips that you get after consuming spicy foods. This certainly gives “hot lips” a more literal meaning!
Unfortunately, the product is only available in South Korea. If you or your friends aren’t travelling there soon, you can consider making a request on platforms like Airfrov to get someone to buy it back for you.
If quirky products are your kind of thing, you may like these launches too:
- This We Bare Bears beauty collection is so cute, you may not bear to use it!
- Cutest and prettiest CNY-edition beauty products you’d want to collect for good luck
- Kit-kat eyeshadow palettes are a thing and we want to add them to our shopping list
- A cushion compact that looks like Captain America’s shield? Wait till you see how the eyeshadow palette in this collection looks like!
- Ben & Jerry’s lip balms are exactly what you imagined – in cute mini ice-cream tubs