After releasing 13 eyeshadow palettes under the Naked range, you’d think Urban Decay wouldn’t be able to top themselves. Well, you thought wrong. We recently spotted a brand new Naked palette on social media, and it’s taking the eyeshadow range to new heights.
Meet the Urban Decay Naked Cyber Palette.
Featuring satin, matte, shimmer, glitter, and duochrome finishes, the vegan Naked Cyber Palette flaunts 12 different shades that span across shimmery purples to pastel pinks.
The palette is giving us major Y2K vibes, and we aren’t mad about that at all. We’re particularly drawn to the frosted mint and silvery blue shades. If you’re familiar with Urban Decay’s Naked palettes, then you can expect the same buttery texture from these eyeshadows.
Here are the shades in the palette:
- A.I. – Cream satin
- Meta Data – Champagne shimmer
- Virtual – Peach matte
- Electrode – Sheer peach shimmer
- Cyberspace – Peach to mint duochrome
- Gadget – Peachy pink matte
- Call I.T. – Sheer pink shimmer
- Not a Bot – Warm silver metallic
- Static – Iridescent silver glitter
- Y3K – Brick red to icy blue duochrome
- Override – Sheer red iridescent glitter topper
- Byte – Warm red matte
The hues spotted in the Naked Cyber Palette are also reminiscent of the Urban Decay Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette, which features a combination of lucid metallics, supercharged mattes, and holographic shimmers.
The Urban Decay Naked Cyber Palette will retail for S$83 and is slated to launch on 28 October 2021 at Sephora.sg.
Featured image credit: @trendmood1 on Instagram