If you like keeping up with the latest beauty trends, you probably know that the milk tea theme has been making waves for some time now, rippling from hair dye to lipsticks. Now, we can clink our glasses to milk tea eyeshadow.
In its essence, the theme is pretty self-explanatory – think creamy shades of nude and beige with buttery hues of pink and coral. For the finishing touch, throw in a pop of dark brown to mimic the shade of boba pearls, an arguably integral element in milk tea culture.
Ready to try the trend yourself? Ahead, we’ve compiled a list of eyeshadow palettes that’ll help you create the perfect milk tea eyeshadow look.
- 1. Juvia’s Place The Nudes Palette
- 2. Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette
- 3. e.l.f. Cosmetics Bite Size Eyeshadow Palette – Cream & Sugar
- 4. Fenty Beauty Snap Shadows Eyeshadow Palette – Peach
- 5. Zoeva Naturally Yours Palette
- 6. Jouer Cosmetics Essential Matte & Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
- 7. A’pieu – Full Shot Mood Palette
1. Juvia’s Place The Nudes Palette
Now, this palette hits the nail right on its head. Packing gorgeous milky tones in with neutral shimmers, the palette looks so yummy, you might be tempted to eat it. A light caramel shade adds extra variety for those who want to up the wow factor.
Available on Beauty Bay for S$24.
2. Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette
This palette by Tarte offers a generous range of shades in both matte and shimmery finishes. Each pigmented hue is perfect for those who like to create more defined looks.
Available at Sephora for S$61.
3. e.l.f. Cosmetics Bite Size Eyeshadow Palette – Cream & Sugar
Here’s a budget option for those of you who prefer simplicity. This four-pan palette from e.l.f. cosmetics has all the basics you need. An opaque beige, shimmery hues for some extra dazzle, as well as a staple chocolate brown.
Available at Shopee for S$12.90.
4. Fenty Beauty Snap Shadows Eyeshadow Palette – Peach
This Fenty Beauty Snap Shadows Eyeshadow Palette in the shade Peach is exactly what you need for a fun and flirty milk tea look. From creamy warm shades to matching sparkly coral hues, these options will take your look from day to night.
Available at Sephora for S$39.
5. Zoeva Naturally Yours Palette
Who can resist nude shades like these? This palette by Zoeva is versatile as it is true to theme. Carrying rich warm tones as well as darker, nuttier hues, it’s a safe but classic option because neutrals never go out of style.
Available on Beauty Bay for S$31.50.
6. Jouer Cosmetics Essential Matte & Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
Here’s another palette that sports a generous selection of colours. This one by Jouer Cosmetics has twelve shades ranging from light to dark – which makes life all the more fun. Matte and luminous shimmer finishes offer a classy touch to the eyes.
Available at Beautylish for S$55.
7. A’pieu – Full Shot Mood Palette
We kid you not – this palette is literally called ‘Milk Tea’. And we can see why. Subtle beige tones along with metallic pink sheens make a fitting colour wheel for a light, sweet milk tea look.
Available at YesStyle for S$39.