All reviews are equal, but some reviews are more equal than others. We’ve read our fair share of beauty reviews – the positive ones usually talking about how the products work as advertised, and the negative ones saying that they’re disappointed.
However, the best ones are those that truly crack us up with their creativity, innovation, and utmost sincerity. Go on and have a good laugh!
- 1. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte foundation
- 2. Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Dream Night Cream
- 3. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara
- 4. Prada Infusion d'Iris
- 5. Kat Von D Tattoo Eraser
- 6. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- 7. Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream
- 8. Surratt Beauty Artistique Face Brush
- 9. DR. JART+ Lover Rubber Mask
- 10. Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
- 11. Colourpop No Filter Matte Concealer
- 12. Peripera ColorFit Tint Water Gel
- 13. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade
- 14. Milk Makeup Cooling Water
- 15. Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint
- 16. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup
- 17. Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil
- 18. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
- 19. Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Water Foundation
- 20. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
1. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte foundation
While we’ve heard countless reviews of how great Fenty Beauty’s foundation is, this review definitely take the cake. If a foundation guarantees that we’ll stop traffic and ‘walk around looking like a life size Academy Award’, how can we resist?
2. Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Dream Night Cream
A dream night cream that really infiltrates your dreams? Tell us more about this sorcery! If you’re interested in experiencing strange dreams, you should definitely try out this product.
3. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara
Is Benefit Cosmetics a brand or nah? We wish this reviewer actually told us what brand it was!
4. Prada Infusion d’Iris
We love a detailed review that tells us exactly how the user experience is, although we’re not sure that we like reading a sensory description of our grandmothers’ ‘body odor’.
5. Kat Von D Tattoo Eraser
If you ever dream of boasting about your battles with pirates but never had the scars to prove them, Kat Von D’s Tattoo Eraser will do just the trick.
6. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
For all the people who tend to find themselves in less-than-ideal situations but don’t want to look anything like it, this Sephora reviewer recommends Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner.
7. Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream
Most reviews encourage you to use the product reviews only if it’s suited to your skin type, but we assume mermaids’ skin won’t differ too much from humans’, right?
8. Surratt Beauty Artistique Face Brush
Expensive beauty purchases take time to mull over, but these reviewers certainly have no qualms about selling their family and kidney just to look like Kim Kardashian.
9. DR. JART+ Lover Rubber Mask
This product is definitely targeted at all the people who want to Snapchat themselves looking good in a rubber mask.
10. Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
We love a good tip now and then by fellow users, and one of the best reminders you can get is to not sleep in your makeup, no matter how good your makeup setting spray is.
11. Colourpop No Filter Matte Concealer
This review got us hooked when it talked about being tired since 1999 (we all can relate), and it just got even better from there on.
12. Peripera ColorFit Tint Water Gel
Peripera’s water gel is great for anyone with a sweet tooth, but maybe not so much if you don’t like your cheese, eggs, ham and herring to taste sweet.
13. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade
We like this guarantee that no tornado can stop our brows from being #onfleek.
14. Milk Makeup Cooling Water
We are not sure what ‘old glue mixed with B.O.’ actually smells like, but then again we hope we never have to find out.
15. Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint
You don’t have to be drunk in order to buy Stunna Lip Paint, but just in case you do, it’s good to know that you won’t regret it.
16. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup
When you use a ‘crown jewel’ of all foundations, it seems only reasonable that you’ll look like a fabulous goddess.
17. Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil
This reviewer had a strong word for Rihanna, who made this highlighter instead of just sitting down and eating her food. Side effects of using this apparently include loss of self identity, being pestered by exes & haters, and possibly a whole new life.
On the other hand, if you want to look like Tinderbell and sprinkle glitter on your enemies, this product could be exactly what you need.
18. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Get a blush that will keep you alive, or at least look like you are even if you’re dying on the inside.
19. Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Water Foundation
TL;DR: Tarte’s foundation is a fountain of youth that can help you look like Beyonce and go home with a younger man.
20. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
Last but not least, this review has helped us to find the perfect foundation for Donald Trump wannabes.