South Korea’s hottest makeup artist Park Hye Min, better known as Pony, has just dropped two Pony Play Color Eye Palettes – Best Loved and Rose Bomb – in collaboration with Etude House. These two palettes contain soft matte and shimmer shades that we think are perfect for creating looks fit for this new quarter!
Take a first look at these gorgeous colours!
The first palette, Best Loved, features 15 shades handpicked from Etude House’s Look At My Eyes collection, coming together in a medley of warm coral, burgundy, and brown tones.
The second palette in this collaboration, Rose Bomb, offers a range of soft feminine colours with hues ranging from pink and purple to earthy red and brown.
The Etude House x Pony Play Color Eye Palettes are now exclusively available on Shopee. They retail at SGD43.90 each with free shipping. You can get 20% off the palettes with no minimum spending using the promo code “ETUDEPONY”.
You may also like these articles:
- These KitKat eyeshadow palettes are too cute and we can’t wait to add them to our collection
- Mismatched eyeshadow is the hottest trend to try, and it looks a lot cooler than you think
- This perfumed nail polish from Japan will make your nails smell as good as they look
- Pink marble-themed makeup?! We’re obsessing over it right now
- 16 best eyeshadow palettes that are great for beginners in eye makeup