Colourpop is well-loved for its affordable and high-quality makeup, but the brand is also famous for launching some of the most exciting launches you can dream of, such as this magical Disney fairytale-themed collection and an adorable My Little Pony collab.
This time, Colourpop is launching a makeup collection featuring a familiar Japanese anime character that fights evil by moonlight: Sailor Moon!
The Sailor Moon x Colourpop collection will be launched on the brand’s website at 10AM PST on 20 February. For our Singapore readers, that means you’ll have to stay up till 2AM this Thursday to cart these out.
If you’re all ready to open your wallet, here’s a closer look at everything in this collection that you’ll want – and need!
The full Sailor Moon x Colourpop collection includes:
- Pretty Guardian Shadow Palette (USD20) –12 gorgeous shades, ranging from warm to cool tones.
- Pressed Powder Blushes (USD12 each) – 2 shades: Cat’s Eye (shimmery soft pink) & From The Moon (matte soft magenta).
- Gliterally Obsessed Bundle (USD15) – 2 extremely glittery shades of Moonlight Legend (pink with sheer glitter) & Moon Prism Power (purple with sheer glitter).
- Moonlight Lip Bundle (USD15) – Colours include Bun Head and Sailor Moon.
- Daylight Lip Bundle (USD15) – Colours include USAGI and Moon Tiara.
Some beauty gurus have also swatched and reviewed all the products so that you know exactly what to put in your shopping cart on Thursday. See below for the details:
All the products boast the high pigmentation and wearable hues that Colourpop is famous for, and we want EVERYTHING!
You can either buy individual products or purchase the full collection, but if we were you, we would just put everything into our shopping cart and think about the damage later, ‘cos we predict will be sold out faster than you imagine.
Featured image credits: DUPETHAT