Fans who have always wanted to own Sailor Moon’s Crystal Star now can have a piece of this magical item. Japanese beauty brand CreerBeauty has announced the launch of a limiied edition compact powder that’s housed in a case that looks exactly like the Crystal Star.
The product is called the Miracle Romance Shining Moon Powder and a look at the close-up images show that the design is super intricate. Besides having five coloured gemstones that represent five characters from the anime, the collectible item also has “2020” embossed on it.
And it isn’t just an eye candy. The powder is finely milled to deliver a soft texture and is infused with five botanical ingredients to hydrate skin and help it look more radiant.
The product will only be available from December 2019 onwards, but you can pre-order it on their website. It is priced at 15,000 yen (~SGD189.15)
You may also like these articles:
- Sailormoon makeup brushes have been bestowed on us, by the power of the moon
- 10 new Sailor Moon beauty products you won’t believe actually exist. Find out where to buy them!
- The Sailor Moon Prism Compact is the best thing you’ll see today. Nostalgic!
- ’90s kids are going to love these makeup looks inspired by all your favourite Sailor Moon characters
- Stop everything, ’90s kids. Sailormoon lipsticks are here!